Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

stanley2.jpgstanley1.jpgI hope you all had a lovely Easter, we had lots of sunshine at last  bear_flower   I'd love you to meet Stanley, my latest Bumpkin Bear made of a gorgeous Schulte Kid Mohair -

Stanley is an old fashioned boy that takes such delight in tea parties, even better if there are honey sandwiches without the bread!! At the weekends you can find him head first rummaging in boxes in little antique stores, he insists that you can never have too many china tea cups, you never know when you will have more friends to tea! He is proudly wearing an adorable vintage neck trim.

If you would like to have a life time of love and tea parties then Stanley would be a very happy bear to live with you. All his photos and adoption info can be seen on my website.

www.bumpkinbears.com

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Gosh, your real bears have the same wonderful nostalgic charm as your drawings.  Stanley is just beautiful.
Joanne

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

He is just beautiful!Everything about him is perfect and the mohair is stunning! bear_wub ....Sharie

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Wow he is gorgeous i agree your real bears & your drawings are fantastic hugs suexxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_thumb  :clap:

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Adorable, such a lovely face and gorgous mohair  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Love the color and soft mohair. Adorable.  bear_wub

mjbears mjbears
northants

what a lovely bear love the fur amazingx bear_thumb

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

THAT FACE IS JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!   The fur is also so silky and a perfect color! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Gorgeous bear!!  So adorable & sweet!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

awww thanks everyone, Stanley says you're all invited to his tea party bear_original  :hug:  :hug:
Catherine xx

Board footer