Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

SwanHey Kelly,
When I saw this photo it took my breath away ...just like your precious birds do.  Thought you'd like this and it's such a beautiful picture I wanted to share it with everyone here.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

There is no limit to a mother's caring love.  What a beautiful photo.
Joanne

Kelly, great article in Teddy Bear & Friends

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Pure simplicity .....  simply totally gorgeous!  What a wonderful photo. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thank you for posting this Judi.

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Judi
     What a gorgeous photo and doesn't that wee babe look totally happy and peaceful, like all creatures should look.

hugs,

Brenda

FrizzyBear New York

Oh Judi, I love this photo.  What a cutie.

Yes, Kelly, this is great inspiration.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I guess Kelly hasn't seen this yet.  Where are you Kelly?

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

wow, thanks!  and thanks for thinking of me, Judi!  I have to confess that I never see a picture of a tiger without thinking.  . . 'oh, Judi. . . I wonder if she's seen this one. . '

I've added it to my reference files, alongside a few others I've collected over the years. . .

swan_and_cygnet_1.jpg

(and I hope mr clark will forgive me . . . :redface: 

cygnett.jpg

TSwanCygnetUnderTailB-Wgrad.jpg

aren't swans fabulous???  I can't wait to try these in silk plush. . it just seems so right!

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

I LOVE this photo Judi.....it's so serene and calming  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Thanks for posting it  bear_flower

Hugs
Janice

Narrowsburg, New York
Website

Judi, this is one of the pics I saved with you in mind. .  It's a Barbary Lion cub, I had never heard of them before, apparently they are extinct in the wild and there are only about 30 existing in captivity. I liked it's markings.

barbary_lilycub12.jpg

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

OH Kelly, that cub takes my breath away too.  Awe thanks for posting it.  I am working on a pair of lion cubs right now.  What an inspiration. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I would love to frame the baby swan photo and put it on my wall.  It's so peaceful.

It's such a shame how some animals are extinct or on their way to being extinct. Thre sub species of tigers are already gone forever:  Bali, Caspian, and Java. bear_cry

Glad you like it.  And GREAT article in TB & F.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_original Beautiful pictures so peaceful and tranquil  bear_original  Yes Judi I reckon the picture you put up and the black and white picture would look great in frames and on a wall. It is very sad the number of animals that have become extinct and those that are in danger of going the same way  bear_sad

Narrowsburg, New York
Website
Judi wrote:

OH Kelly, that cub takes my breath away too.  Awe thanks for posting it.  I am working on a pair of lion cubs right now.  What an inspiration. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Glad you like it.  And GREAT article in TB & F.   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Thanks, Judi!  I can't wait to see your lion cubs. 

thanks, too, about the TB&F article.  I haven't seen the magazine yet, but they posted it online & I'm really pleased with it .  I think Ann Goldfarb really likes my stuff  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Board footer