Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Nita411 Posts: 13

bear_original I am wondering if anyone knows where I can get the cd-rom Teddies, Bears, and all that... by Rotraud Ilisch?  I emailed her from her site but haven't received a reply.  Can someone help me?

Thanks,
Nita411

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Funny you should post this I did exactly the same yesterday (found it on her site) and was wondering where to get a copy

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Hi,
Let me check.  Years ago I purchased one and it had some bad spots in it.  I got another one to see if it was complete and now I don't remember if the one I have is good or missing a few pictures.  I will pull it out and watch it and see if it is the good one or not.  I checked where I had purchased mine but they don't have them anymore.
Donna

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

It s a pity I have been looking for a long time (a couple of years) with no luck.  I have been looking to see if she has more recent appearances for classes and wondering if I could contac her that way about it.

Ripley, Queensland
Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

I got mine several years ago directly from her- keep trying to reach her from her web site
Hugs
Gail

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I took a class from her in the UK a few yrs ago, I didn't purchase the CD at the time.  She's very great at her techniques for traditional and antique style bears but didn't help me out with the bears we do.

Keep trying to contact her I"m sure you will be able to get hold of her in time.

big hugs

Shane

Website

I also took a class with her online and she was a tremendous help with designing realistic animals. Her method is the only one I use now when designing a new animal
Hugs
Gail

Laurie Brady Bears By Laurie Brady

I too have been trying to track down this CD.
I'v sent off an e-mail to one of the links provided (Swiss teddy Festival).
I'll let you know if I have any luck.

Laurie

Website

Please try this link for the CD as I have copied it straight from her web page about the CD.

baer.und.co@rotraud-ilisch.de

Hugs
Gail
She will answer you as I have just been corresponding with her in the last day

Ripley, Queensland

contacted!!  We'll see if I get an answer.  bear_thumb

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

baer.und.co@rotraud-ilisch.de
Yes this is the right email adress. If you have any problems I can aks her too, because I have contact to Rotraud.

hugs
Manuela

Nita411 Posts: 13

I want to thank everyone for all of their help!  Teddy Talk members are the nicest people I've met! :hug:

Website

Hi Nita
Had an e-mail from Rotraud today and she is in the process of translating and updating some of her current CD information into English so it will be a few days until she can get that done
Hugs
Gail

Ripley, Queensland

Yey she contacted me!!  So will be ordering the cd (my mothers day gift)

Board footer