Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Natalie1.jpgNatalie4.jpg

~ Natalie ~

Second in my Garden Party Series

5-Way Jointed and only 5.5 Inches Tall Standing !

Natalie is the 2nd of my totally new design and series, Garden Party Bears. from head to toe that is only 5.5 inches tall. She is made from a golden shimmering thread and is designed by me to have longer feet, arms and legs along with a longer neck to give her a fun new style. Her arms and legs are made with a wire armature for full ability to bend to any pose desired. Her hat and sandals are decorated with little flowers and are also removable. Her dress is made to match with a new strap v-neck sundress design. The dress is not removable. Her onyx bead eyes have extra details to give them added depth and are shaded. She will arrive ready for for display along with a signed picture tag of authenticity. Natalie stands freely without assistance.

Natalie is on her way to a tea party! She's donned her best spring dress, hat, and because it's a warm day she's wearing sandals...all in her favorite Spring colors. Her name is Natalie (pronounced "Nat-ah-lee") which means "tea time" in bearese.

She is available from my website at http://www.PeachtreeCottage.com

Looking for a pattern?
I have patterns on how to make a bear and other little animals. Visit my website to see what's available!

/bearhugs,

Princess4Paws Princess4Paws Designs by Marge Wiese
Apopka, FL
Website

Hi Mary,

Natalie is adorable!  I really like your new Garden Party Bears.  They are very original.  Natalie has great personality!

Hugs,
Marge

mjbears mjbears
northants

HOW CLEVER AND ALL THAT KNITTING TOO WONDERFULX

Georgia
Website

Thank you both :-)  Every now and then I feel the need to try something different.  :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

Hi Mary,

I really like your new design.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Natalie looks very happy in her cute outfit.

Marion bear_original

Georgia
Website

Thanks Marion :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Gorgeous such a sweet bear love her dress bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Georgia
Website

Thanks Susan.  It was fun designing a sundress for her.

/miniteddyhugs,

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

So much detail, she really looks like a big girl.  Beautiful job on her.  I just don't know how you thread artists do it, without a pattern.  Her little outfit is so well made.  I really like the hat with the flowers.
Joanne

Jan Nethercutt YesterYear Design
Oklahoma

A special little bear created by a very special person.  Hugs, Jan

Board footer