Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

Hi All!  bear_smile

I haven't been much online the last 6 month. I got a new job and I think it takes all my time at the moment  bear_ermm But it's my dremjob, because I'm working with animals all the day long  bear_wub 

But, I have finally finished my new website! I would love to hear your comments, and please tell me if you think something is missing! If anyone wan't to swap links or banners please send me a private message - I think my list looks so empty at the moment  bear_laugh

Please visit "Svenstrup Originalz" at www.c-svenstrup.dk

I also put two on new bears, ready for adoption.

Thanks for looking  :hug:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance:  :clap: Hi Christina, loved looking around your new website, it is fantastic.  I love your cats also, since I also favor cats.  My most favorite of your bears in the gallery is Znork.  I love the outfit.  The website is easy to get around in and full of information and I love all the pictures.  Working for a vet is something I always wished I had done, I love animals.  Your drawings are great also, you can probably get into illistration with that talent.  Try doing it with bears, you can make note cards and all kinds of stuff.  I know if only there were more hours in a day.
Well, keep up the great work and enjoy that new job and my best to you and Simon.

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Christina,
Your site looks great.  Your cats are so HUGE!  I love the way their hair matches your hair color. 

Hugs,
Alison

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Christina
Love your website.  It looks great!
Your bears are adorable.  I especially love Aida.
And I love your hair!!! bear_tongue
:hug:

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Aww, what lovely teddies.  :)

I really like this one:  http://www.c-svenstrup.dk/images/galler … laa1th.jpg

:)  What a lovely site -- thanks for sharing.

-- Thomas Adam

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Christina,

Your bears and new web-site, is lovely.
Glad that you have your new dreamjob and I hope that you enjoy your work.
The photo with you and your cat is lovely, matching hair colour!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Malling, Denmark

Thank you so much  :hug:  bear_wub

Hi hi - a few days after I meet my boyfriend, it was time for him to meet my cat Cazzandra. And the first thing he said was: You two girls have the same hair  bear_original !
A few months later we wanna find a friend for Cazzandra, so we started looking for a cat more. We found Durango and Simon said that it's needed to be him. Isn't that cute  bear_wub

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Loved your website, your bears are so cute.  I LOVED the photos of your cats, they are gorgeous and such funny pics bear_original  I'd be happy to swop links with you -
www.bumpkinbears.com

Beary Hugs
Catherine x

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I just went to have a quick look at your site, and have been there for ages.... you have the most beautiful happy cats. I love your bears too. The site is comfortable and friendly. A nice place to visit. Well done  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Malling, Denmark

Thank you  :hug:  I'm glad you like it!

Yes my cats have been on my website for a long time together with a lot of different stuff, but now the website is only about bears and my cats  bear_wub

Thank you Catherine, I would love to - I will add you one of the next days!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  Love your site. I especially love your little blue guy with his Ducky. He's lovely.  bear_thumb

Malling, Denmark

Thank you Julia  :hug:

Board footer