Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

100_0182A.jpg100_0181A.jpgI was feeling a bit inspired by all the beautiful mini's lately so I decided it was time to do another.  I revamped my pattern a bit to include bent arms and legs...
still some adjustments to make...isn't there always bear_original 

Here's Elliot...he's pouting because I had to inform him AGAIN that he will not be getting an Xbox 360 for Christmas...first of all...they are too expensive...secondly he's too small to even operate the controls...silly boy.  So...needless to say he's not a very happy boy at the moment.  He's wearing his flannel/felt hat adorned with three silver bells (that way I can hear him when he's getting into stuff).   Elliot is about 3-1/4 inches seated...he'd be not quite 4 inches if he could stand but his little bent legs prohibit such things.  His face has been both needle and scissor scultped and I have backed his glass eyes with felt (boy was that a job!!)  I've also highlighted around his nose, eyes and ears with a touch of a sparkly creme...just a enough that you barely see it glisten.

Thanks for looking...since he's a "prototype" should I sell him and if so should I say he's a prototype?

Shantell

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Is Elliot in time out???  He does look very sad . . . must have already been poking through Christmas stuff!  But he's very, very cute nonetheless!  Great job, Shantell!

Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks Sue Ann...yes, he's been placed in the "naughty chair" for timeout.  He won't stop harping about that silly Xbox 360.  Kids....cubs... bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shantell, he is such a cuttie!! I loooove his eyes so expressive!  bear_thumb

Julia

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shantell, that bear is to DIE for.  What an absolute doll!  Love the little Santa hat.

PS  PlayStation rules!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

oOoooOOh SHantell, I'm crazy for the little guy!! I really think he is your best yet, I LOVE him!!!!!!!!!!!

OOOHHHH!!

Danni

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Absolutely adorable ! Don't you think he will manage to play with a Portable Play Station ?  bear_rolleyes

Willamette Valley Oregon
Shelli wrote:

PS  PlayStation rules!

I think that's what Taylor is holding out for...he surprisingly enough has not even mentioned wanting the new Xbox. 

Do you happen to know when they are scheduled for release?

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Shantell, Elliot is very cute, well done.  bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Elliot you rock  :dance:  :dance:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Shantell what a forlorn looking bear, what has he been upto?  bear_wub  bear_wub he is so cute

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

He is just adorable. So sad, forlorn looking.  :clap:  bear_grin
Kathy

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh My! I just want to hug him!

Many Hugs Louise

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

He's cute. I would sell if him if you can part with him. I don't think you would need to mention he's a prototype. You don't want to hurt his feelings  bear_wacko

Board footer