Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

For me Christmas is all about my kids...but if I had to make a list and send it to Santa...this would be it...beside World Peace. :)

1.  New Digital Camera WITH white balance and micro features which I am sadly missing on my cheapy...see what happens when I try to save pennies.

2.  Light tent with lights

3.  A puppy and a kitten

4.  Okay...WORLD PEACE and the end of hunger and poverty

5.  An all expenses paid vacation for each of us so we could meet in person

bear_wub   bear_wub

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

That my family will be happy, and blessed. All of yours too! :hug:
I love Christmas for the feeling that it brings, Joy, Peace, Love, a special sense of love for the rest of the world.  bear_wub  :hug:
Getting to squishy here!!!
Must be the raging hormones!!!
Love, kathy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I'd wish for:

1. A doctor to figure out what's really wrong with my dad.  bear_ermm

2. My husband to believe in God  bear_innocent

3. A cure for Diabetes  bear_thumb

4. Our puppy to stop going potty in the house!  bear_wacko

Perhaps I'd be better off asking for a new sweater??????  bear_whistle

Dilu Posts: 8,574

aN ARTIST BEAR OR GOLLY, Santa's choice, from TT.

That's all I asked for.

Oh and World Peace....oh no there's that silly movie again.  sorry  g055.gif

bear_tongue

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

1. I want sphinks kitten those one with no fur (feels like suede)

2. Come to Japan or States visit my old and NEW friends.

3. Hope next year will have less hurricanes, earthquakes and chemical exploisions on factories..

4. All my family and friends will be happy and healthy.

Julia  e014.gif

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well lets see...
1.) Love and joy in all of our lives!
2.) A golly or teddy from TT!
3.) To loose some weight!
4.) A hubby with some sort of memory!
5.) A Great Big Hug!

Awe just peace on earth!

Many Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

hmmmmm let me think..........

1. George Clooney dressed in a sharp suit  bear_rolleyes

2. George Clooney dressed in jeans and t shirt  bear_smile

3. George Clooney dressed in birthday suit  bear_whistle

but as a second choice i'd settle for.....

Johnny Depp
Brad Pitt
Christopher Lambert

BUT.... i'll get perfume, jewellry, chocolates and clothes as usual...gee it's tough being a woman
bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Now what makes me think that Penny like George Clooney!   ...   he doesn't do it for me   ...

give me David Boreanaz aka Angel any day   ....   yummy scrummy man   .... bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Phew now I've gone all a fluster!!!!!  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Jane  bear_flower

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Penny sure has an interesting taste in presents. Has she been a good girl though? bear_innocent  Going by that I think you can have George from Rainbow!!!! :twisted:

I might order some stuff to make a fairy, I've never done one before and a lady called Claire has some lovely kits. I have to get my own present then pretend its off Amy, but I get what I want then!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

mohair ! lots of mohair ! bear_grin
bear_happy

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_rolleyes  Let's see . . .

1. World peace with an end to hunger and infant mortality

2. Happy, productive, full-of-love 2006 for all my dear BearyFriends

3. One of those thingies that stops time until I catch up and decide to start it again

4. One of those magnetic thingies that erases the balance on my Visa bill

5. Chocolate

Eileen

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Blossom_301.10.05_No_3.jpgBeautiful-Blossom.jpgbear_flower Santa's all ready come through for me this year.  After 35 years of whining I want a pony for Christmas, he finally delivered her early for me  bear_wub

The top pic she's just born, only two weeks old.  The bottom pic she's with mummy, Maizie in November.  She's just been weaned, but she's still at her breeders in Scotland.  bear_wub  She won't be able to come over til at least March, but she's mine, all mine!  A very rare, Dales pony.

Deb Upstate New York

New digi camera.  I've read reviews until I'm sick to death of reviews.  The order is in w/ Santa!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

forsale.jpgOh Debbie she's beautiful!!!

Penny... LOL!!! for me... Hugh Laurie  bear_grin

I'd LOVE to sell our house as soon before Christmas as possible   :pray:

And of course... all the other wonderful things mentioned here already (less hurricanes, world peace....)

Northern Nevada, USA
DebbieD wrote:

bear_flower Santa's all ready come through for me this year.  After 35 years of whining I want a pony for Christmas, he finally delivered her early for me  bear_wub

The top pic she's just born, only two weeks old.  The bottom pic she's with mummy, Maizie in November.  She's just been weaned, but she's still at her breeders in Scotland.  bear_wub  She won't be able to come over til at least March, but she's mine, all mine!  A very rare, Dales pony.

Ponies, I love Ponies!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
we've had two born right in our back yard. One I almost missed and it was standing before we knew it was born. The other was just born and I held it before it got up off the ground. Too Awesome ( not really ponies though they are horses)

Merry Christmas!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

I've adored horses and ponies since I was born.  Mum swears my third word was "horse".  Throughout childhood, my parents kept hoping/wishing/praying I would outgrow the "phase".  I think they were rather embarrassed by it all.  But once they are in your blood, that's it, you're hooked for life.  I've had a 14 year hiatus, and now I'm thrilled to be getting back into them again  bear_wub

Nothing more awesome than watching a young 'un being born and taking its first few steps  bear_thumb

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

I am just going to copy all your lists and send to Santa as I read down them I kepy findig myself say Oh I'd like that ,and that,Oh and that so I ma going to be greedy and ask for it all with one addition endless amounts of time to enjoy it all.
But if I could have one personal thing,
it would be to have my Mr Golly and Mrs Polly wog back or at least know where they ended up aftter my parents gave them away.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yayyyyyy for DebbieD-your little one is really beautiful.  I bet you can hardly wait for her arrival!  u030.gif

Penny and Jane both made me laugh.  You girls and your pin-ups.....good luck we're all rooting for you     89.png   90.png

Estelle.....sorry about your friend Mr. Golly.....sometimes parents don't understand what's important.... a015.gif

good luck to one and all....hope there aren't any lumps of coal in your stockings.....

u014.gif

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

As I'm doing my mental shopping in the shower this morning thinking about what I need to order from Intercal, etc., I decided to add the following to my Christmas list...

1/4 yard (so as not to be greedy) of EACH quality AND color of fur from Intercals might stash.

Is that too greedy?

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Janeare you still having a hot flush luv? Men tend to do that to you don't they?  :redface:

Amanda you get cheekier by the day - if i end up with George from Rainbow then you're gonna have to have Zippy  :doh:

A lot of you seem to be paragons of virtue and mentioned world peace, end to illness etc. Typically i went for the me me me option

I do hope for a better world but i still want George Clooney  bear_tongue

Penny

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Dear Santa...Please can you arrange for the Teddy Bear making fairies to come to my house when I'm asleep and cut out , sew and stuff the bears I drew up yesterday. Then could you please make my bum smaller and my face less wrinkly.....

But if you can't manage any of those things I'll just settle for a new pair of slippers and some bubbly stuff for in the bath.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
jenny wrote:

Dear Santa...Please can you arrange for the Teddy Bear making fairies to come to my house when I'm asleep and cut out , sew and stuff the bears I drew up yesterday. Then could you please make my bum smaller and my face less wrinkly.....

But if you can't manage any of those things I'll just settle for a new pair of slippers and some bubbly stuff for in the bath.

LMAO....

Ok, here is my response... one word MOHAIR  bear_wub

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

My Dear Santa,
I've been an awfully good girl this year.   bear_innocent   Please bring me something sparkly......preferably diamonds!  They're a girls best friend....next to her teddy bear, of course!   bear_original

Warmest bear hugs,   :hug:
Aleta

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

I know I have so much stuff that I should really be asking for Christmas seeing as tho my whole family is sick!!  but I want a cute little puppy doggie for my other babies to play with and I know I am getting Cherished Teddies coz I just bid on them on ebay lol, and so many other things...but you know what I really want....MY BEAR BUZZ BACK!!!!!!!!!!! I've lost it...I think its all the sickness that has just drained me...but I want the can't wait to get up in the morning to sew feeling!!  Do you think santa can give it to me?
love and hugs and hope everyone gets their wishes...Oh I want Orlando Bloom and Daniel from Stargate  bear_tongue  bear_wub  bear_tongue
Sarah

Northern Nevada, USA

OH I am able to be a paragon of virtue for Christmas, cause my Birthday is Decemer 10th so I can ask for all the good stuff for my birthday!!!!! bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue (Thats a raspberry)
Ha ha ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Evil Laughter)!!!!!!You can bet that list is extra long!!!!
Kathy

Board footer