Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Many of us have lost loved loved ones and this particular time of year is all the more poignant due to missing and still loving the one no longer here.  So to all our TT members who are missing someone special, be it human family or a furr baby, big hugs to you... k055.gif

:hug:  :hug:

Please know that we are thinking of you and wishing you the best..... n050.gif

p035.gif

dilu

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Same to you and your love ones

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

What Dilu said!  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Well said Dilu...... :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Hugs and comfort to those feeling a loss or emptiness.  :hug:

Don't think our fun silliness and Santa wishes and food cravings are all we think about. This is definately a stressful, sad time of year for many and we are thinking of you, too.  bear_flower

Daphne

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

You too Dilu! Also to all of you who's thoughts are with those who now have the job of watching out for us!

Many Hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

You are the best Dilu - thanks so much.
I have just been down to my Uncle Rex's funeral and they are never easy.
Hard to say goodbye to family that have been part of mine for many years.
All the best to everyone.

Big Hugs
Carolyn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

BIG HUGS ALL ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

JANE   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

What a wonderful thread it made me feel better reading it, this is a bad time of year for me. I return the hugs to every one who is having a hrad time( and of course to those who arent)
:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Husg from me too !
:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   bear_wub

nettie scotland
Website

How lovely you all are.Lots of pats to you all from me.(I have been more of a patter than a hugger even as a baby)

Board footer