Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

stratford-2009-pic2teddytal.jpgI seem to have a passion for making pretty girls at the moment...so here's Ava, ready for Stratford on Sunday!

There's a few more to be found on my website...if you would like visit.....I have made a few boys too..in fact one is hiding... just click on the BOYS logo!

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

http://www.bebbinbears.co.uk

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Hi Yvonne
Looking forward to seeing ALL your bears at Stratford..and you !!  Ava is particularly pretty  and in such a beautiful colour ....really classy as always. bear_wub

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Oh she's adorable Yvonne :hug: I can't wait for Sunday to come after seeing all the beautiful bears that will be there :hug: I'm off now to check out the boys on your webite :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely selection of bears Yvonne...I do love Ava as she is so pretty and girly. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I wish I could make lots of girly bears as mine are always boys bear_sad
I hope you have a great day at Stratford bear_thumb  bear_flower
Laurie :hug:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

bear_thumb  Just having a quick drool over them before bed time Yvonne . Ava is so pretty !

Mini Hugs , Ruth

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Awww, Ava is beautiful Yvonne, as are all your girls. Your little boy Twinkle is really cute,  bear_wub he's really a lovely baby Bebbin.

Hugs, Jane. .....see you Sunday.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Oh Yvonne,   bear_flower  bear_flower

Adorable, adorable, adorable!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Have taken a peek at your preview and they are all simply gorgeous!  Look forward to having a giggle on Sunday!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

She's so beautiful....as are the others on your website Yvonne  bear_wub ....I love the pretty trimmings you use too, it really makes them look so special  bear_wub ....see you Sunday!  :dance:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Thanks so much girls! :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Look forward to seeing you all tommorrow.....shame about the weather forecast, it was so glorious last year.....still time for it to change though..so fingers crossed!!!
Whatever...I'm sure we will have a great day!!  bear_flower

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

What a gorgeous cuddly selection of bears Yvonne, hope you have a great day  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer