Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

well done samantha xx
she did herself proud again, another fantastic day at the stratford bear fair.
:hug:   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  and your mums lovely, im thinking of adopting her!!!!

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

You pipped me to the post Kim!!!  I was just logging on to say the same thing!!

Yes, thank you Samantha for all your obvious hard work and for achieving a wonderful bear fair.  Your and your poor family and friends  ran their little socks off to ensure everyone was totally happy and that things ran smoothly - you are a marvellous little bunch!!!!  Well done :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs to all

Marilyn bear_flower

Kat Brierley Bears
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
Website

It was a fantastic fair Samantha, well done!!

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Yes, I would just like to echo these sentiments, so thank you indeed.

I had a fabulous time in Stratford-upon-Avon, finally getting to chat to most of you in person -- even if I didn't necessarily introduce who I was (I had Jane of Doodlebears doing that for me :)).  I have to say (as would have come out in conversation with some of you most likely) that I was amazed at the uniqueness of the different bears there -- some fantastic designs and gorgeous bears; certainly given me food for thought for when/if (heh!) I ever get around to thinking of making another teddy bear.  :)

I did adopt a bear -- details on that in a separate thread.  :) :)

So thank you to everyone once again.  And for those going, I'll see you in Beaulieu -- slightly closer to home for me than Stratford is.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Here, Here...Samantha did a wonderful job...the whole family ran it like a smooth and well oiled machine. The whole day was an absolute success apart from the rain..and I am sure it that could have been arranged  it too would have been done. We sold 12 of our 14 bears in the first 40 minutes and typically I came home with 2 ....who also got snapped up straightaway...so it was a sell-out for me.
Great to finally meet and chat to some TTers ...
Well done the Potter clan and thank you for organising a show which feels exactly ike the ones that first got me interested in bear making ..full of magic.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Yes BIG thank you and well done Samantha!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ....such a lot of work organising an event like this and everything went very smoothly, Samantha your family are marvellous  :clap:
...it was lovely to catch up with everyone....I was beginning to lose my voice by the end I think I talked too much!   bear_rolleyes

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

Yes, it was a great show, with a lovely atmosphere.  It was wonderful to be able to catch up with so many friends, eat chocolate cake, etc ... it was that kind of show! bear_grin   I only came home with one bear and I am particularly chuffed that all my decorated bone china mugs flew off my table in the first hour! bear_thumb

Hugs,
Christine

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I also had a very enjoyable show and Samantha and her family did a wonderful job. Roll on next year !! :clap:  bear_wub

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Yes...Huge THANK YOU Samantha and your lovely family...for the most wonderfully organised show!!!!  bear_flower  You really all deserve your very own medals!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: It was so lovely to meet and chat to lots of TTers...in such a wonderful.. almost party atmosphere!

I had a totally successful day, selling most of my bears in the first thirty minuites, which was amazing!!!

So thank you again Samantha and family  :hug: ...can't wait for next year!!!

Big hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

A huge "Thank You" and bouquets from me too , for Samantha and her amazing family who work so hard together  bear_thumb
There certainly is a party-like atmosphere ; such a shame the weather didn't "play ball"  bear_happy
Stratford is a wonderful place , and I had a great time spending the Saturday with Tina (Tiny Bear)

Mini Hugs ,

Ruth  :hug:

Studio44 Studio 44
UK

Yes Samantha a great event and I echo everything already said. Congratulations :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:hug:

Dorothy

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

A big thank you and well done Samantha :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

samanthapotter Mary Myrtle Miniatures
Cheltenham, UK
Website

Thank you so much to everyone!!!!  I am so pleased with how everything went yesterday (apart from the weather, but I couldn't arrange that unfortunately  bear_tongue  )  I have to agree that I am very lucky to have such an enthusiastic and willing family!!!  A massive thank you to everyone involved - both and artists and visitors.  There were some really amazing bears at the fair yesterday.  I'll be adding pictures and competition winners to the event website later in the week, and will be getting on with 2010 arrangments very soon - the next event will be on Sunday 10th June 2010 - put the date in your diary!!! bear_grin
In the meantime, I'm looking forward to receiving the bear I chose at the fair, from my parents, for my birthday tomorrow - a gorgeous red by by 'A Bear by Kim' bear_original

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

I too would like to say a huge thank you to Samantha and her family.....they made my very first bear fair a very enjoyable one....THANK YOU  bear_flower  :clap:  bear_flower   :clap:  bear_flower 

I met so many wonderful people and the bears where just to die for  bear_grin

Hugs
Janice

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Here, here!! Well done Samantha and a big thankyou to your lovely Mum what a fantastic day I cant wait for next year -  thanks for your hard work!!! bear_thumb

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Samantha - a huge thank you from me too!  It was a fabulous day, so well organized and such a lovely atmosphere.  You and your family did a fantastic job - I'm looking forward to next year!

Board footer