Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Katie-TT.jpgHi Everyone: I just wanted to share with you a commissioned bear that I just completed. My adopter wanted something for a friend who is very ill in hospital. She is a bear collector and so this would make a great pick me up. I was told she enjoys Victorian things and bears so I tried my hand at it.

It was really important to me that the bear be a sweet and happy little bear so for me this was a bit outside my box as my bears are often a bit sad and slouchy. I had to create a new pattern in a completely different style than I am use to which was a wonderful challenge and in the end I think she turned out not to bad at all. Her bonnet was purchased at a local antique store and added the final touch. So here she is everyone ~ Katie~ is here to meet you all!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

She's is very sweet, love the collar too  bear_wub

Pauline

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

oh my, the sweetest bear baby Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She is SOOOOOO sweet!  A little dolly!  I am sure the adopter's friend will love her!
Hugs,
Janice

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

She's lovely and I'm sure this little bear will  make her new mum feel so much better!  bear_original  bear_original

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Thanks so much everyone for your wonderful input on my little Katie. She was picked up today and will be heading to her new Mum very soon. It is a very special gift that we bear artist have - being able to offer comfort and a smile with our art! How blessed we all are~

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Michele,
You are so right - we really are blessed to be able to use our art to bring smiles!   I can't think of anything else I would rather do!
Hugs,
Janice

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

A lovely bear, I am sure they will be thrilled to bits with this beauty.

Hugs
Jacqui :hug:

Board footer