Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, we had a blast today at Michelle's, her studio, mohair, fur collection is to die for, I have never seen so much fur in my life....LOL and she has soooooooo many neat accessories and props for her bears. I think we were all in Bear Makers Heaven!  We had tons of great food, I brought brownies, Janet brought her little Chef bears and the best tarts you have ever eaten. We had fruit, chicken salad, cakes, you name it........ We talked bears, shows, techniques, I told Michelle I have always loved the noses on her bears so she gave us all a wonderful step by step lesson on noses, that was so sweet of her. . .........The eye candy was awesome, she has a lot of her award winning bears there and they are sooooooo wonderful! Stephanie brought a box of her wonderful Sassy fabrics and told us to take what we wanted  bear_wub  bear_wub
It was so nice meeting everyone and spending time talking BEARS!!!
bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue .
bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

bearparty02.jpg

party05.jpg

party06.jpg

party07_copy.jpg

party08_copy.jpg

party09_copy.jpg

party10_copy.jpg

party11_copy.jpg

party12_copy.jpg

party13_copy.jpg

party14_copy.jpg

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

That sounds like a heap of fun!  Have a great time!

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh I'm jealous!!!!!  Have fun!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Have a ton of fun, all you Coloradoans that are attending.  Right at this moment, I wish I still lived there.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I am really looking forward to it!! I am so excited to be able to meet other bear artists. And to see others work in the fur!! I feel so lucky this is happening in Colorado. YAHOOOO!

I was going to bring brownies too--guess I'll try and bring something else. though one can never have enough brownies bear_original  bear_tongue
Beth

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

What a fun time you will have. bear_flower

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado
ScaliWagGrrs wrote:

I am really looking forward to it!! I am so excited to be able to meet other bear artists. And to see others work in the fur!! I feel so lucky this is happening in Colorado. YAHOOOO!

I was going to bring brownies too--guess I'll try and bring something else. though one can never have enough brownies bear_original  bear_tongue
Beth

Thats fine, everyone loves brownies!!! I know I do!!! bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Have a great time! and tell everyone HI for me.
I'm totally jealous here!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

looks like it was a lot of fun!  thanks for sharing the pics!  :photo:

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

Wow Tami, that looks like a stunning day. I really am jealous. What a wonderful work space and what stunning bears. How special to have a day with like minded people....  :dance:  :dance: You and your Doogie are both very pretty.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

You lucky lucky people to be able to spend a day with Michelle and at her own home to boot!!! Wish I could have been there but Canada is too far away
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

That must have just been the best day ever.  I cannot imagine any other way I would choose to spend a day if I could.  I am so glad everyone has a super time.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Great pictures!!! Michelle has an amazing work space! Great to see everyone! Kelly was there! Yay!!! Can't wait to see her in a few weeks at the Maine bear show! neat to see TT friends too! Love the furbabies! The box of Sassy fabric must have been fun to raid! Thank you Tami, for sharing some of that eye candy with us!
bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thank you for sharing your photos Tami and what a lovely photo of you and your latest baby Doogle.

What a fun day you must have had.

Loved the Candyman and the bears and friends sitting on the stairway.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I had a marvelous time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Michelle is the most wonderfull hostess. She was so nice to share with us how she embroiders her perfect noses and how she uses cording for eyerims.  Her studio is to die for!!!  As are all the wonderful mohair and furs that she has, the fabulous array of accesories and the organization that she has done for everything. Drawers upon drawers of labeled items. Really made me want to organize the chaos I have going.
And her bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pictures just don't do them justice. Absolutly GORGEOUS!!!! though I am so mad at myself for forgetting my camera!
And it was great to meet everyone else. Kelly brought needle felted bears that she was working on as well as a feather fur emu and a delightful lion with needle felted face as well as a delicious desert!  Janet brought several of her sweet chef bears as well as some wonderful tarts. Tami brought two of her famous Doogles and a rabbit which I adored, plus her yummy yummy brownies. Stephanie brought some of her tiny bears that she was working on. she got one put together while we were there--so cute!!!! Stephanie also brought us each a wonderful catalog of swatches of her Sassy furs plus she brought large squares of an assortment of her fabrics that she let us have!! 
Colorado might not have any bear shows but it has some wonderfully talented and sweet bear artists!! bear_original
Thanks to all for a great time!
Beth

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What a wonderful time you all had, it make me wish I could have joined you all. Tami you're looking good and I love your Baby Doogle, so pretty. Seeing how well organised Michelle's workspace is put's me to shame. I can spend ages trying to find things...I must try harder to get myself organised.  bear_grin  Michelle's bear's are wonderful, how kind of her to show you how she stitches those fantastic noses.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Thanks so much for sharing your photos, Tami . . . I am droooooooling big time!  All of you ladies look terrific!
Michelle's ferret looks so much like my little Slinky girl that I had for 9 years . . . too cute.  Also, Tami, do you know the model/year of her Singer?  I love it.  Looks like it was a really good time and I would've loved to have been there.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Why are you all so far far far away - I would like to be there toooooooooooooo  :crackup:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub

Sheryl Tuckerbears
Colorado Springs, CO

I am so sad I was not able to make this get together bear_sad . Please let me know when you will be doing it again and I hope I can make it to that one :pray: . Sounds like you all had so much fun!  bear_wub

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

That looks like you all had a lot of fun...I wish I could make bears like her. Say did she ever finish her bear making video? Anybody know?

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Great pictures Tami!!
Thank you for sharing. bear_original

puca bears puca bears

Sounds like you all had a super day, Tami - what a lovely idea! Great photos too - thanks for posting them
huggies
Maria

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

what a fantastic day you all had, it must have been heaven there  bear_wub  bear_wub
Catherine x

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Thanks for sharing the pictures Tami!  Looks like you all had a wonderful time!!  bear_wub

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Ah, now I'm totally jealous lol, Thanks for the photos, looks wonderful!!!

Board footer