Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I thought I would start this new link for us to post our photos in as our bears arrive.  Mine came on Friday and it is absolutely The most gorgeous bear EVER.  A million thanks to Olga who has bundles of talent.  I haven't taken any photos yet but I will and then I can share the most gorgeous bear EVER with you all. bear_grin

Olga:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:  bear_thumb

kezjoy KezjoyKritterz
Gippsland Victoria

oooo quick..i wanna see the most gorgeous bear ever!!
Kerrilyn

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

me too bear_original
Laurie :hug:

avateddy Posts: 1,361

Our computer was out of order and I've learned the news just now. I'm very glad that the bear got into his new home and I'm also glad that you liked it. bear_rolleyes

Olga

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I am still waiting to take a photo.  I always seem to get home after dark and I want to take the photo outdoors to show this beautiful bear off.  Tomorrow is a public holiday (no work yeah) so I will get it done then.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

ooohhh i cant wait to get mine, my swapper is starting mine this week and i send hers off next week cant wait to start seeing the pics of the bears
bearhugs
susan x

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Here 'tisTT11.JPG

and another one showing the hat and basket of flowersTT12.JPG

Stands at just under 3 inches (7cm)

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

<SOB>  I put these photos up yesterday and so far noone has even looked!  Are they in the right place?

greatwon2 AlmostBears
Tasmania

gorgeous  bear_thumb  and the intricate work on that basket too, call me boggled bear_original

Jigpaws Jigpaws
Edinburgh, Scotland

She's sooo adorable Clare and Olga......I just LOVE her colour  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs
Janice

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

She's a little sweetheart  bear_wub you're so lucky to have her Clare!  :dance: lovely work Olga  :clap:  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Beautiful little bear bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

she's so sweet i bet your thrilled with your swap  bear_thumb

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

What a little sweetheart, Wonderful attention to detail.
Joanne

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

what a sweety bear_wub .....OOooo they are starting to come in now heheheh this is the exciting part.
Mine is finished but not sent. I'm waiting on word from my buddy.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

What a darlin. Clare.

I too have finished mine and am awaiting word from my swap partner..

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Gorgeous little bear i bet your thrilled with her. I have finished my bear this morning

Andrea x

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I have just finished mine for Olga and this is where I start getting nervous.  I worry about the standard although for me I am very happy with the bear and it is one of my first ever designs ( I have designed a mini before and maybe one other) but this one must have had the summer flower power gods looking over me!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

I have finished my swap bear and am pleased with the result just have to wait for my swap partner now before I can post a picture  :dance:

Raewyn

Bloomsburg, PA

My partner and I have swapped, the bears are in the mail traveling across the ocean.  I am so nervous ( They have been sent no insurance) and excited, to see my new little fellow, and for my partner to meet hers.  It has been so far a great fun experience.  I would love to do it again
Joanne

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub My bear is on its way across the big ocean, I can not wait to get it.  My bear for my partner is not finished yet but will be sooonnn! The  little bear with the basket is so cute and so tiny.  Love it!

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hope you like her Pat.  bear_grin  it's all exciting!

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

freddie-and-floss-tt.jpgMy swap partner has received her bear so I am posting a photo of him and his little friend that travelled all the way to the USA.I have been making bears for over 4 years now and have never got around to making a bear with a little friend so I decided this was a good time to try.The bear Freddie is 5.75 inches and the little elephant Floss is around 3.5 inches.This swap has been great fun and I have really enjoyed participating.My partner and I have had great fun exchanging e mails.My swap bear is on his way so I hope to see him soon and know that I will love him.

Bloomsburg, PA

I can not thank Laurie enough for my TWO terrific new friends.  I love them both and feel very privileged to have two of Laurie's creations.  Now hopefully her new friend will get to his home soon.
Joanne

Bloomsburg, PA

IMG_4012_edited-small.jpgIMG_4005_edited-small.jpgI was actually the lucky person to get two bears today.  Medlyn, aka bearyfun and I had our own swap.  We traded fabric for bear.  I certainly got the better end of this swap. 
     Many of you may know Medlyn she is a twelve year old aspiring artist that frequently posts on Teddy Talk.   She has a hard time resizing her pictures, so her actual bears are never seen here.  I have taken some pictures. 
    I have named my new friend Chen (after Medlyn)  I love him!  Made of mohair, fully jointed, just 6" tall.  Medlyn has designed and has sewn him by hand.  She even has a very nice website where she shows and sells her bears and animals.  He is absolutely adorable, and I am thrilled to have him,

thank you Medlyn,
  Joanne

Board footer