Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

sasha_headS.jpgsasha2s.jpgsasha1s.jpgI have just finished Sasha, a little polar cub.  He is made from a very soft, ivory Shulte alpaca with glass eyes, black perle nose and soft, black leather pads.  He is softly stuffed with polyfill and weighted with plastic beads. His nose, mouth, eyes and ears are lightly shaded.  His claws are made from epoxy clay.  He is 13 inches tall, but has bent legs, so is designed to sit.  He is 9 inches sitting.

xxx
Sue

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Awww, Sue, what an adorable little polar bear: he looks so sweet and innocent !  bear_wub

Hugs,   :hug:

Peterbear

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks, Peter.  My obsession with making polar bears continues!   My husband thinks I am obsessed with polar bears.  I have always loved white animals.  I have two white Maltese dogs and a white Westie.  There is something SO appealing about white fur and dark eyes. 

Just to prove my husband wrong, I am going to try a panda next!

Hugs

Sue

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

This little bear is so gorgeous  bear_wub  I love the placement on the ears of this one.  I am really looking forward to your panda, although I'm with you, white furries are so appealing  bear_wub

Hugs Ali

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Wonderful Sue!  I like how your bears are teddy cute with a realistic look to them. I really like your style of bearmaking.  I also like how Sasha's shoulders just melt into his body, looks great.
Joanne

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you Ali and Joanne for your kind comments and encouragement.  I'm really enjoying my bearmaking.  It just has to be one of the most engrossing, endlessly fascinating and CHALLENGING occupations, ever.  I go to sleep thinking about my next project.

Hugs

Sue

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Sasha is adorable! You did a marvelous job on him! Cute Cute Cute! Look forward to seeing a panda!
Beth

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Sue,

Sasha is perfect! bear_thumb
Don't listen to your husband.....these white cubs you have been making are wonderful. bear_whistle
Please keep up the great work! :hug:

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awwwwwww!!  Now that's is sooooo cute!!!   :hug:  :hug:

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

really cute!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Hooray! Sasha is coming to live with me in the great white north! (Not so white at this time of the year, but not so far from the Arctic Circle either:)

Thank you, Sue.

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Becky

I am sure that Sasha will be very happy to go somewhere a little cooler.  It is 86 degrees today, and we are told the temperature is going up a bit each day until at least the end of the week.  Phew! 

Regards 

Sue

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I don't know how I missed commenting on this sweetie sooner.  Her face is so adorable with that baby look & I love her paws!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks Melissa.  When it comes to cuteness, nothing can compare to your panda avatar!

wendi Toggle Teddies
Derbyshire
Website

Not surprised she's sold Sue, she's gorgeous bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks Wendi

I am the proud owner of your lovely little Snowflake. so your comment means a lot.

bearkidz bearkidz by Marion Fraile
charlotte
Website

He is  adorable and looks so soft and cuddly! bear_wub

Marion bear_original

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks, everyone.  I have been touched by all your kind comments.

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

What a lovely bear. White bears do it for me all the time especially polar bears. bear_wub

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks, Susan.  Just love your avatar panda.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Awwww Sue, he is absolutely adorable!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer