Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hugo11weeks1.jpgHugo12weeks.jpgHugo is growing like a weed!!!!  he actually looks a LOT bigger in his photos... he's only about 6 pounds... and FULL of puppy love!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

He's beautiful! Thanks for sharing:)

Becky

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is so so so adorable!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   He must be keeping you busy!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Kim,
     My gosh, Hugo is the sweetest puppy~  I love the profile shot!

hugs,

Brenda

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I was wondering when we would see some pictures!!
What a doll!!!
Look at that sweet face!!
He looks like such a love! bear_wub
I just want to kiss him!!!!!!!!!!!   bear_rolleyes

Manuela Furry Critters
Website

Hugo is toooooo cute. I have send you a pm.
hugs
Manuela

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

What an adorable little boy Hugo is, I envy you on having such a bundle of love, he's such a cutie.
Great photos!

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

He is sooo sweet...and hasn't he grown bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  bear_wub  bear_wub  What a sweetie  bear_wub  hehe, I can imagine he'd still be tiny, but he does look big bear_happy  Like our small bears right, they always look bigger on the computer lol  I miss puppy breath!! :hug:  :hug:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

He is definitely keeping me BUSY!  For sure!   bear_tongue   He has such a personality too.  He doesn't like water on his feet, and every morning when I take him out the grass is covered with dew, so he's taken to "doing his business" on our welcome mat!  What a welcome that is!  Maybe he just sees it as an invitation! You are quite welcome to poop right here!  :crackup:  He loves to cuddle, so he's been sleeping with me as I watch TV at night.  Sometimes he curls up right across the back of my shoulders and hangs his head down over my neck.  And I DO bring him to bed with me still.... Uggg... I just can't help it though.  He's so cuddly and sweet.   bear_cry  bear_whistle  bear_smile

Puppy Kisses and Hugs!

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Kim: Hugo is just adorable bear_wub  bear_wub . You must be having so much fun with him. Keep posting his pictures as he grows up!

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub Hugo is so sweet.  My daughter has two Bostons, Lilly and Mia, they came by plane  from a breeder in Louisana, they were so tiny then, and now have grown up to be lovely ladies, I love them to death, and as soon as I retire I will be getting one also.  Best of luck with that sweet dog. xox

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Hi Kim, Hugo is growing into such a lovely boy, he's wonderful and that face is really adorable.... you are so lucky!!!  Thank you for the great pics bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awwww he is adorable, would love a cuddle with him  bear_wub

Pauline

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awwww!!  He is simply adorable!!  LOL about not liking the dewy grass.  My girls are like that too, but fortunately we have a gravel path in the back yard  :crackup:

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website

He is just the cutest!!! bear_wub My doxies not only hate the wet grass, they hate it if it gets just a little tall. You can imagine it tickles their low bellies.

Board footer