Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website

muggroup.jpgHurrah!  I have wanted to design some mugs for ages now and, after a bit of trial and error, I have finally succeeded - I am sooo excited!!  Of course, deciding to fire up the kiln in the middle of a heatwave wasn't my brightest idea, but the results are worth it! bear_grin

I have put more information in the 'Other Teddy Bear Arts' section, with a link to my Etsy shop - but I just wanted to share them with you here.
Hugs,
Christine

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Christine

You are SO talented.  They look just fab.  The brown bear is my favourite.

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

These are wonderful!!  I LOVE them!!   bear_wub  bear_wub

*Jeannette

Norfolk, UK
Website

Thanks Guys,
There were a few rejects along the way, but I think I have the process sussed now.  My hubby thinks I should try designing a whole dinner service!! bear_wacko
Hugs,
Christine

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

These are great.  Maybe you should try a whole dinner set.

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

They are just darling Christine!  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Those are wonderful!!! bear_wub

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

very nice  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Oh , they are so gorgeous Christine  bear_thumb I don't think you'll have them for long !!

Mini Hugs , Ruth  bear_flower

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Oh..I love them Christine...you are so clever!!!  :clap:  :clap: Great shapes too!!  bear_thumb

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Fabulous!!!!
bear_thumb
Kathy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  Fantastic, Chris!!

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Well done Chris, they are beautiful. I love the one with the little girl bear in yellow trousers.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_flower  bear_thumb

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Christine,

Wonderful work! bear_thumb

My favourite is the little girl with the blue ribbon. :dance:

love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

Norfolk, UK
Website

Wow, thanks you guys!!!  I really hope they sell because it has been a long-cherished ambition of mine to put some of my designs onto mugs and things (and maybe a dinner service - one day!!).  I will probably have some for sale at the next Hugglets show in September so I want to work on some more designs between now and then...
Hugs,
Christinex

scruffiebears Posts: 318
Website

Well I would certainly buy one, I think they are beautiful.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

oh gorgeous Christine! :clap:  I wonder if I could be lucky enough to snag one at Hugglets....

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

They are very beautiful. And yes can understand the kiln thing, to a lesser degree, I feel like that when I have to use the oven here......

How about baby cereal bowls? I have an old Jack and Jill one (think Villeroy & Boch, but in storage so cant check, think I may have a pic, will look if you need it) But it had a story and pics in the bottom of the bowl, and I remember it being such fun to get to the bottom of the porridge to get to the pics....

Your work would suit that sooooo well

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

ohhhhh, and an egg cup and tiny mug to match :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

I agree!  They are gorgeous!
Amy

Norfolk, UK
Website
Carolynn wrote:

How about baby cereal bowls? I have an old Jack and Jill one (think Villeroy & Boch, but in storage so cant check, think I may have a pic, will look if you need it)

Actually... that IS one of the things I plan to do - in fact, I have a dozen white bowls sitting waiting to be decorated... AND some egg cups!! bear_grin   Well, I feel very encouraged that I am on the right lines with this idea - thanks so much for your suggestions, guys!!

And Carolyn - think I know the style you mean and possibly had one of those bowls myself when I was a kid.    I love Villeroy and Bock!!

If you want to see what I have made so far, here is a link to my Etsy site - any suggestions for improvements/changes/additions positively encouraged!
www.englisheccentric.etsy.com

Hugs,
Christinex

lulubears Posts: 280

When I saw these mugs, I immediately ordered one, as I thought they would sell out in no time at all.  Mine arrived in today's mail, and it is just incredible!  I can't wait to drink my morning coffee in it!

These are so incredibly well done!  I'm going to enjoy this mug for years to come.

Luann

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Wow Christine!!!  Those are wonderful  bear_wub

Board footer