Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

ttkiara.jpgHello,
I just listed a little fairy bear on eBay - Kiara is available for 7 days with a $1 start and no reserve!   She would love for you to peek in on her auction!
Thanks so much!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Janice,  I love this bear.  Everything about Kiara says fairy, the wings ( I have been watching this sellers wings, I love them)  her bright eyes, they are so impish, the fur.  Just really put together nicely. 

Joanne

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

hi Janice I love her such a fantastic bear her eyes & face are stunning xxx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you all so very much for your sweet comments.   I appreciate your encouraging words so much!
xoxo,
Janice  (Joanne, this is the mohair I got from you last year and I over-dyed it with forest green)

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Kiara turned out fantastic! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I just love her! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub You'll have no trouble with her auction.
Warmly,
Cheryl

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

Oooh, I love the color of this sweeet little fairy, she's beautiful...and those eyes  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

what a cutie! bear_original  bear_original

Bramblewoodbears Bramblewood Bears
Brooklyn, Washington

If I could imagine a fairy bear...this is what I think she would look like!  Super cute and I love her pink cheeks!
Hugs,
Tomi Delaney
Bramblewood Bears

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you all so very much for your kind compliments!  They mean so much to me!
Big hugs & oodles of blessings,
Janice

Board footer