Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

new-bears-and-prom-pics-067.JPGnew-bears-and-prom-pics-066.JPGPlease meet Billy another vintage style bear, A dear friend gave me some blue vintage velvet and this is what I came out with!  He has lose joints, filled with excelsior and steel shot for a nice weight. I also knitted his outfit, he wears a vintage red gross pin.

Bear Hugs , Louise

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I really like your aged bears, Louise, especially this blue one. Very appealing little personalities:)

Becky

Massachusetts

Thank you Becky, it was so much fun creating him.

Bear Hugs,

Louise

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

:clap: just lovely what a fabulous colour

Raewyn

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

This is one handsome bear.  The fabric he is wearing is lovely, it is aged just perfectly, and the perfect match for the ticking you used on his paws and ears.
Joanne

avateddy Posts: 1,361

I love your vintage style bears,  especially this one  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Massachusetts

Thanks so much for your comments it means so much! I don't think I'll part with him for a little while. (maybe) I do like how he turned out. When I received the vintage velvet from my friend the first thing that came to mind was the ticking material I had purchased awhile ago, I too like the two together Joanne!

Thanks again,

Louise

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub wonderful Hugs Lynne xxx

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Hi Louise, gorgeous bear i love the colour! When you talk about loosely jointing for that aged effect do you mean that that cotter joints are not done up as tightly as normal or are they wobble jointed so they are really floppy?

Andrea x

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Way CUTE!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Massachusetts

Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much. There loose, not wobbly. I wanted it were it was a little loose to get the effect that it was played with in the past, not wobbling everywhere!
And thank you everyone for the nice words!!!
Bear Hugs,

Louise

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

What a lovely vintage bear!  bear_wub  He is beautiful!!

Board footer