Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

artbyrjandreae artbyrjandreae
Johannesburg, California

forum6.JPGforum5.JPGforum4.JPGHere's a red fox that I needle felted and have listed on eBay. He's 6 1/2 inches tall and has german glass eyes and horse hair whiskers. I really like doing foxes. They remind me of when I was a kid growing up in rural Illinois. I used to see them in the field next to my house. I was the type of kid that thought everything was a potential pet and I really wanted a pet fox. Now I'm satisfied just to know that they're out there.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … 0370314954

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

wow,  so realistic!!!
well done  :clap:

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :clap: Robin, what a great fox, I can't believe the way you needlefelt.  It is so life like.  Great work.  I have not yet learned to needle felt, I bougt the things to do it with, but have not sat down and tried.  Aahhh the future holds so many things to do.
Your work is the best.  thanx for sharing

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Beautiful work! :clap:  :clap:  :clap: He's lovely! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Johannesburg, California

Thanks, Becca, Pat & Cheryl! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Pat, I'll bet once you start needle felting you won't want to put it down. It's very addictive!

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I remember the foxes from growing up in Illinois too.  Another beautiful and so realistic piece from you.  Amazing!!!!

Johannesburg, California

Thanks Eva! bear_wub  Where in Illinois did you grow up? I used to live in Gibson City about 30 miles from Champaign/Urbana.

my-sherri Tanya
St. Petersburg
Website

Live  bear_wub  :clap:
Tatiana

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

I saw this one first on Ebay, what a realistic creation, you have done a wonderful job! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_original I love your dormouse, but I ADORE your fox--he's so full of expression.

In our local park, I see these beautiful creatures coming out of their dens to yawn and stretch many mornings.

Johannesburg, California

Thanks everyone! I miss seeing the red foxes. We have gray foxes and kit fox in the area around where I live. I see them occassionally. But the coyotes and bobcats keep them from coming to close to town.

Board footer