Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

nettie scotland
Website

be-afraid.jpgI found this poor critter while rumaging for fabric.He was supposed to be a cute bunny but turned out to be an extra for "The evil dead".I gave up on bunnies for a while after him!!!
Does anyone else have any scary creatures lurking about????

Deb Upstate New York

He's CUTE!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think he is cute.. maybe just changing the ears will help, maybe make them lop ears or bigger or further apart... very cute though! adorable face bear_original

I have scary critters lurking about at home... LOL....

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I think he looks cute too! different doesn't always mean ugly. My rejects usually have no eyes, cause I rip the little buggers off to use on another.  Sometimes they have odd numbered limbs too. So it looks like a Chainsaw Massacre around here when I am working (course my bears are all under 6" inches so it would have to be a mini massacre. bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_smile  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_grin
Kathy

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I thnk maybe an 'aged' ribbon/bow on her head is all it would take.
Then put her up for sale!!! Seriously! She'd sell because she's so unique and one of a kind!
I love her!
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!" (Perhaps beauty isn't quite the word in this case but you get what I'm saying!)
:hug:

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Ooooh I love him !!!! I find him fantastic !!
Is he adoptable ?

edit : Daphne, I find him beautifulbear_wub   bear_thumb
Gosh, am I strange ?  bear_wacko
It's the most beautiful rabbit I've seen...

edit (second  bear_tongue ) : Yes, absolutely unique...  bear_wub  bear_wub

edit (third  :D) : I must not be unique, though, so if you put him on ebay or so, he surely will be loved (and I will have a chance of adopting him bear_original )

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania
kathytaylor wrote:

mini massacre Kathy

LOL  the picture in my head is hilarious!

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Nettie! I would pay big bucks for him! I absolutely love him! Please make more!!! You are on my (I want one of your babies list) This bunny is adorable! I will buy him in a new york minute!!

Many Hugs Louise

nettie scotland
Website

I can't believe you all like him.Perhaps you are just being kind???He is quite big at eight inches.
Maybe I coul put him on ebay starting at just $10 and I will give the proceeds to Libearty.What do you think????
I have a bear in our local shop with guess the birthday for Libearty and I usually do another one before Christmas.But the bunny might do instead.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh absolutely, Diane . . . sell the bunny, sell the bunny!!!

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I don't think the bunny is scary at all.  I think people would like him. 

Kathy,
a mini massacre!  Poor teddies!  n065.gif  bear_grin

Deb Upstate New York
nettie wrote:

I can't believe you all like him.Perhaps you are just being kind???He is quite big at eight inches.
Maybe I coul put him on ebay starting at just $10 and I will give the proceeds to Libearty.What do you think????

A) Uh ... no.  We're not just being kind.

B) If you do that ... make sure you either go through Ebay's charity auction process (can't think of the name right now) OR just don't mention that proceeds are going to a charity.

MISSION FISH ... thank you Kim.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Mission fish bear_original

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Yes, please, sell the bunny !  bear_wub

Mm... What means "mission fish" ? (I know "misson" and "fish" but not the association of these two words bear_wacko )
:hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Marion ~

Mission Fish is Ebay's formal process for auctioning items for charity.  If you put an item on Ebay stating that proceeds will go to a charity, but don't sign up for Mission Fish, your item will be removed from Ebay.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Nettie! This bunny is a doll! I'm sure she would do well if you put her on ebay!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks for the explanation, Deb !  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Marion, love your new avatar bear!!! lovely lovely  bear_wub

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thanks so much Kim ! :hug:

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Nettie I think the bunny is cute too!

I don't think it looks evil at all.

It looks like a naughty child thats pouting because they've been put in a corner for a 'time out.'

Very cute!  bear_thumb

Bonnie

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Nettie! I am dead serious! If you put him on ebay, please give us the link! I will bid on him! I love him!

Many Hugs Louise

Deb Upstate New York

Hehe ... Louise is gonna have that bunny before this is done!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I think you are right, Louise is getting a bunny from santa this year!  f035.gif

Dilu Posts: 8,574

as one Di to another,  there is a place in this world for all kinds of bunnies...( well except for pig-monkey-bear who is still currently faceless)  and other critters. 

He may not be cutesy cute, sweet cute, But he has personality and that is cute.....

I just haven't the heart to drag out Yentle the Yettie, it was quite traumatizing to her to discover we thought she was......shhhhhh.......

And I am usually the first to put up my scary critters.....like my bunny with the evil eyes.  So  hat's off to you Miss Di for your post.

Now.  I  like your critter.  I believe you may be being too hard on yourself.  Or perhaps you struggle, as I do, with cuteness identity disorder?

whatever it is.....your bunny is cute, and has personality, and attitude and I hope you don't keep bunnies out of your life forever. I also hope you put this personality into some of your other critters too....I like attitude.  The kind of look that says "you talking to me?"  in a DeNiro voice.

Good job!  I am glad you found him.

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

...don't say "mission fish " around me please... bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko
just kidding.

Nettie your bunny is darling!  I like how you combined the two colors.

Marion.  Your avatar red bear is stunning!   :clap:  :clap:

My scariest critter was recently shown in NorthCounty Teddy Bears news letter for anyome to guess who made this ...this ..this THING!  It was something I made a looooooong time and and no way will I show it here!!! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_laugh  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

Board footer