Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

I was serious too ! I will bid on this absolutely lovable little bunny bear_original (that will be a terrible dilemma : can I really bid against Louise ? Maybe if there were two rabbits ? bear_innocent  bear_innocent )

Thanks a lot for my avatar, Judi :redface:  :love:.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Bring it on Marion!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh We will have a friendly bidding war! bear_whistle  bear_whistle Nettie! Let us know the link!!

Many Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

bear_wacko GIVE THE BUNNY TO ME NETTIE  bear_wacko  - she's as ugly as sin and you'll only frighten the eBayers so she can come and live with me

I'm a charity case at the best of times......or do i mean basket case?  bear_wacko

Penny  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

Sounds complicated on ebay.I will list him and just send the proceeds to wspa.I did that before and then forwarded the thankyou to the buyer.
It is very ealy morning here so I will wait till "the savo".Oh that brough back memeories of watching "Neighbours" when I was pregnant.Everyone said I would watch Australian soaps and I did.

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I like him

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300003.JPGS5300004.JPGHere are two of my screw ups (I have had about 4 or 5)  The first one is a regular Halloween bear and the second one is my first needle felted bear.... he has wire armature inside him... i dont do that anymore, you can see why... my hubby has named him "Gonzo Grape"

nettie scotland
Website

I can see the first one is a wee bit scary but the felted one is very sweet.Thanks for joining in.

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

The bunny is sweet!  He is not ugly!!  I want him :hug:

Board footer