Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

petey_head.jpgPlease say hi to my latest semi-realistic panda, Petey.  He is 16" tall with bent legs and arms with my usual realistic arms and legs with black leather paw pads.  He is made from Schulte Alpaca and stuffed with polyfil and plastic beads. His eyes are black glass and his nose is sculpted from epoxy resin.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh my gosh Sue, what a cute face!!!  I love the way you have his face sculpted and his fur trimmed to give him that smile.  So Adorable.  Do you have him posted somewhere with more pictures?
Joanne

Found him on your website.  You have done a great job on his body shape, they have that fat neck goes into the body shape.  Wonderful

One more thing;  I really like your website, the soft colors you have used, and the way you have it laid out, it is understated and elegant.   When you are ready with your links page, I would love to swap links with you.

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Hi Joanne

Many thanks for your great comments.  Re: the website: I've only recently revamped the colours, fonts etc.  It needs loads of work and updating.  The problem is that I'd rather spend my time designing and making new bears.  You will be the first link I add and I would love it if you would do the same. I also really need to learn to take decent photos...  If only there were enough hours in the day...

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

A wonderful Panda, and I agree the smile is great! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

What a sweet little panda!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

clare14 Country Bears
England

He's beautiful, really soulful looking, lovely!!  x

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Awwwww! He is so cute! I love this expression on his face  bear_original

Kessy Kesseys Bears
North Wales

Hes gorgeous Sue & I agree your website has a warm welcoming feel I know what you mean I would rather be creating than doing my website too xxx bear_wub  bear_wub

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub outstanding, i adore your bears, such personality Hugs Lynne xx

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thank you so much for all your kind comments.  My significant other told me my prototype panda, Pandy, looked like ET, but that he feels Petey is more panda-like.  Bear making is certainly a journey...

Hugs

Sue

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Petey has such a sweet face!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I agree with you... bear making is a journey - we get better with each step!   bear_thumb

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Thanks Melisa.  I hope you are right about getting better with each bear. I just hope I don't run out of ideas and inspiration (or die of old age)before I become as good as I want to be!

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

He is simply adorable! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Many thanks Elaine and Cheryl.  Your comments are appreciated!

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Aw I absolutely love his smiley face, he's heartmeltingly lovable  bear_wub  :hug:

LEllenBrown Posts: 213

A really cute panda!

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

Gorgeous face!  I adore panda bears! This is my next mission to make a realistic bear...

hugs
Birgitta

Board footer