Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

IMG_0043.JPGThis got me wondering. I have changed my avatar from the gold bear to my mini panda. I'm doing more minis now and my bear making name is Pandy Potter. Does anyone else miss other peoples avatars when they are changed?
When Helena changed hers from the waving bear, I kind of missed it. I'm used to her new one now, but it was odd at first. Does anyone else feel like that? Heres my old one.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes ,I do know exactly what you mean Amanda and I aggree!  :hug:   bear_smile   :hug:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

I miss Pipa's i like the new one but i miss the old one w015.gif

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

avatar.jpgAww, Amanda...just for you, here's the waving bear again!

I love your new avatar by the way. I think it's nice to have a change now and again!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

They are beautiful

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Awwwhhhh...I love the waving bear!   bear_wub

Aaaaghhhhh....Amanda, I DO look for you by your little golden guy!  I must admit, although I like being able to 'reference' people at a glance by the bear, I also enjoy seeing the new bears. 

Daphne's is another one I'm having troubles with.....I really miss seeing her cheerful 'Blueberry'.   bear_cry

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Oh Dear......

I TOTALLY understand! Isn't it funny but it's like going to a bear show and seeing all the bears... there are some that, though we may never bring home, we never forget. And if we've had the chance to talk to the artist we associate that bear and the artist.

I miss Helena's waving bear too!

I always get really confussed when someone changes their avatar... I have to keep looking at the bear and the name and once I get the new bear associated with the artist they change it again! :hug:  Hmmm... I think I'm a big offender of that!

I'll give Bluebeary a hug for you, Debbie. He's going to be up for adoption on Golden Paws Emporium tonight along with my current avatar bear, Rley, from 5-9pm.
http://www.northcountryteddybears.com/G … /index.htm
He'd really like a new home for the holidays and didn't find one on eBay!  bear_sad

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I totally agree. So that's who you are  bear_tongue didn't recognize you with that new pandy.
Shelli if you read this, I totally think of you as that cutie in your avatar. I'd expect to see that face if I ever met you in person, hahaha  bear_grin
I have a hard time remembering everyone's names bear_wacko (except some celebrities), but I do remember your avatars. Don't change, please.

Cheers

Sabine

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Sabine, I try, using routine hair-removal maintenance techniques, to be more hairless than that avatar bear can seem to manage.  But I thank you for the compliment about the "cute" part all the same!

bear_original

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA
Shelli wrote:

Sabine, I try, using routine hair-removal maintenance techniques, to be more hairless than that avatar bear can seem to manage.  :)

bear_laugh   bear_laugh

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm
Shelli wrote:

Sabine, I try, using routine hair-removal maintenance techniques, to be more hairless than that avatar bear can seem to manage.
:)

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

Didn't mean to call you hairy Shelli  bear_rolleyes

Sabine

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_laugh You girls crack me up!!!   bear_laugh

Ooooh, Daphne....I'm SO tempted to swoop on Bluebeary tonight.  I looked at him so many times when he was on ebay.... bear_wub   I didn't even know about the Golden Paws Emporium tonight!  Nancy's done a beautiful job with the site...can't wait to enter and take a looky about.  Ooooh, maybe I shouldn't, though?  I have such a hard time sitting on my hands.   bear_sad ...sigh ....even louder sigh....maybe Santa will bring him home for me for the holidays since I can't cuddle my pony yet?  bear_wub

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Debbie - stop on by the Golden Paws Emporium! It's in full swing. You'll know just about everyone in the chat room... though it's experiencing technical dificulties so you may have a hard time getting in. But do take a look at all the wonderful bears. There are many TT artist bears there! Bluebeary would love to see you!  bear_happy

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

JudiPaulBANNERAvatarsize.jpgI too know what you mean.  Amanda your new avatar is really cute.  I too got very comfortable with m first avatar, compliments of Shelli bear_wub ...but change is good too.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am afraid to change mine!! LOL  He is on all of my stationary and tags and stuff....  I want to change it.... what kind of editing software do you gals have? I have Photo Impression 4... it came with my camera...

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Kim I use one Laura suggested. Its very good for what I need. Saying that I use the white balance on my camera and set the macro distance and find I hardly have to change a thing. Just crop, Reduce to 72 pixels and sharpen. I used this program for my avatar.

http://www.northcountryteddybears.com/4 … s4sale.htm

The link is on the left hand side to download.

Board footer