Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300001.JPGS5300005.JPGS5300008.JPGS5300006.JPGHere are some pics I wanted to share a while ago but I didnt get around to it
(I have a late start today because of the snow)

The first ones are pics of Little Honey Paws by our own Judi!  Judi sent me him as a surprise, and boy was it! He is just darling!!!!!

The photo with two bears in it is of Danni's bears, Harold and OJay! 

And lastly is a pic of my Orange Blossom Bear family - Koochie Coo, Ida Rose and Chow Mein bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

S5300009.JPGAnd Judi, this pic is for you, Little Honey Paws wanted to wave hello to his momma bear!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Adorable!!!!

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

What a marvellous bear family ! They are all wonderfull !
:hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Ida rose looked "nude" so I pinned a bow to her head while she waits for her collar bear_original  She said she wanted to look purty for the photo to show momma gina her happy reunited family!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

VERY nice bear family, Kim!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Honey-Paws.jpgHi Kimmy.  What cute poses you poses you put your bears in.  I hope you don't mind my playing with the color.  I wanted to see if I could get the color on Honey Paws to match a bit closer.

What I did was remove some of the red and added a blue.....can't think of the correct name for it off hand.  ANyway this is more true to the color.  I do hope you are not offended by my editing the photo...I like to play with pictures and wanted to see if I coud get the color closer.

I sometimes get too much red I my pictures so I am used to having to correct it. :redface:

You have a wonderful bear family! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I dont mind... I can never figure that part of photo editing out.... I always end up with a bear that is neon!!!!

He is sitting here at my desk watching me type as we speak... Words cannot express how kind Judi is!   :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Very cute Bear Family Kim!

Hugs
Carolyn

Board footer