Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

I can't believe I haven't even checked in here in several weeks...no even for the cute animal pictures. I'm going to need to organize myself better. I see many of you FB people are able to do both. Don't know what's wrong with me. Looks like I've missed a lot of good discussions.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

We've missed you, Marlys!  Looks as though you've been creating wonderful bears, though - love your "Bloom Where You Are Planted" piece!  Not all of us are blessed with organizational skills, and I doubt seriously if anybody can 'outdo' me in the Queen of Clutter category.  Welcome back and I hope you can visit us on a regular basis.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Glad to have you back here with us Marlys. ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Hey Marlys why dont you join in on the "Crazy Sentence Game"?!!!  bear_grin

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Marlys, I've had such a busy couple of months, I haven't been able to join in here much either and have only been popping in once a week, sad isn't it!  Welcome back to you  :hug:  :hug:  I love your Spring piece  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Well, thank you, ladies. I didn't really expect a welcome back, but I appreciate your kind thoughts.

We've just gotten the house back to ourselves and our pups for the third time...we sent Joseph off to the University of Maryland last week. I miss him in spite of myself. Classes start on Monday so he'll be  back in a familiar routine soon.

First place I'm gonna put back together is my sewing room!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Me too Marlys !  Don't worry,  you're not alone .  :hug:  I feel a little lost not being on her most of the summer, but looking forward to getting back into a routine when the kids go back to school next week.

Board footer