Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

pb-1.jpgAAaaaggghHHH  "they" (not Intercal)  have had this mohair for so long I wasn't worrying about them discontinuing it!  Now I have an order and they don't carry it :(

Does anyone have any H60-2 (5/8" straight tipped) color # 9013 (cream w/ lavender tips)?  I only need a quarter yard... and could probably get away with less!

Nicholasville, KY
Website

Never mind!!!!!!    :redface:    I just checked and saw that Intercal carries it   :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Wheew I could tell you were in panic mode!  AAAAHHH!!! I love that mohair!  I need to get some tipped mohair bear_original  I have a lot of mohair so that will have to wait bear_original

Nicholasville, KY
Website

LOL!!! Yup, I have a lot of mohair too... which is why I haven't ordered more beforehand  :doh:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love the mohair that you used for your avatar bear... is it tie dye-ish?

Nicholasville, KY
Website

My current avatar bear is not tye dyed.... but each part of the bear is a different type or shade of purple.

My orignial avatar bear... is just cream (or beige as Intercal calls it) with lavender tips!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

So much mohair, so little time (and money) LMAO

Board footer