Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I just received my order from KVVets....the mane and tail lotion by hoofmaker.....2 32 oz. bottles, free shipping etc....

Honey Child this stuff is fabulous!  And the fragrance is clean not perfumey....I love it!

thank you so much for sharing this imfo with us.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dillydryskin Nomore

c080.gif

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh you are so welcome!   Just remember to keep applying it... which is no problem since it's not greasy!  It's even keeping my psoraisis in check on my forhead  :dance:   The only thing that worked for that before was hydrocortisone cream!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL dilu you make me smile bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

wow!  LL, psoriasis is a dilly to treat.....but not having to use hydrocortisone is a real pluse.  The doc told me I had a form of exzema......from stresss.....that had al three of us laughing.  But since I have started using Neutrogena sesame oil and Gold Bond heavy duty cream and now this stuff, I feel like I am ready to slip slid away in the spa, but everything is clreaing up quite nicely....

the Mane and Tale stuff makes my hands feel like satin, when you run your fingers across it.   It is an odd feeling, but I can get usded to it.  And the Price!

Ladies, you can't beat the price!

hugs

dilu

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Dilu, it sounds wonderful, but let us know if you start to whinney and count with your hoof.

Board footer