Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

BearHugger Lichfield, Staffs, England

I thought you all might like too see some cute little babies, not human ones or bears ones, but guinea pig ones. I own 7 guinea pigs and my latest addiction to my family decided to give me a lovely surprise of these two little cuties  bear_wub , they are a day old in this photo but are now a week old and growing fast. I've named them Panda and chi, and there mummy is called chloe, there was one another baby born but she unfortunately died bear_cry  But these two are doing very well  :dance:

200908300002.jpg

vikki  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really sweet little babes, Vikki, and they have a nice color.  My girls had guinea pigs when they were kids.

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

What cuties!  My daughter had a guinea pig when she was growing up, all white, named Elvis.  He made noise all the time.  Then we raised teddy bear hamsters as a business for several years.  That was fun as they can have babies every 23 days.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Aww my sisters and I had guinea pigs when we were growing up we loved them Gidget (showing my age) Ambrose and Twiggy you have bought back some fond memories  bear_wub

Raewyn

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Adorable Vikki! bear_wub
I think I'm partial to Panda. bear_wub
I love the black and white!! bear_original

glad you all enjoyed seeing them  bear_original  they started wheeking today, so now I have 9 noise guinea pigs  bear_laugh  will have too show you the others you'll love them too  bear_original

joibear Tickled Pink Bears
Durango, Colorado

bear_original They are very cute, and so small.  bear_original  You said the picture is of them at one day old, so they're eyes are already open when they are born.  I'm used to kitties, who's eyes don't open up for some time.....

Thanks for sharing  :hug:
Kelly

yep guinea pigs are born with there eyes open, they can also eat veggies, mix and hay, but also suckle from mummy piggie. Basically there just like the adults only tiny  bear_laugh

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

they have such large eyes.. bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_original

Board footer