Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Hi all
Well I am a bit wary!! I have put the final touchs to the bears!!! bear_tongue
I have spent months getting my stock up and I have managed to get 32 bears made!!! :dance:

This is my first ever Hugglets show and I am a bit nervous.

I leave New Zealand on Monday night the 7th sep via Hong Kong arriving in London thurs 10th
I am going to try and take photos of the little darlings today and hopefully post them on tt before I leave

Please come and visit me in Hall 2 stand 81A

Hugs
Tracey
Bears by Tracey

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Much good luck, Tracey, and enjoy the show.  The same to everyone else who is attending.  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

teeeej Brisbane

Good luck at Hugglets! Wish I could go.

---
Therese

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Best of luck at Hugglets.  Imagine all those bears, and all those stalls, and all those collectors in one place!  Wouldn't I love to exhibit there!  Oh, well, we can all dream!  Have a beary wonderful time!

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Wow that seems to me to be a good stock of bears!!
Best of luck and have a fun and safe trip. bear_original

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

You'll love Hugglets Tracy!....well done for making 35 bears!  bear_thumb Have a good trip...see you Sunday!  :dance:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hiya Tracey, Sounds like you have been really busy. You will love it at Hugglets. I'll be exhibiting and as usual whizzing around taking photos. Be sure to watch out for me and yell out to me who you are as I am always looking at the bears to photograph and sometimes miss who I'm right by.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

See you soon. Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  :photo:  :photo:  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

Nearly there..........I've been keeping my head down - we always seem to have traumas and disasters before we travel - ANYWHERE!
Shows coming up are somehow a signal for one or other of our pets to throw a wobbly - and Nounours has been very obliging over the past couple of weeks - at this rate I need to SELL - just to pay the vet bills!
Anyway - really looking forward to the show, and catching up with everyone.......I'll be in Hall i (table 3)
Safe journey everyone!
big huggies
Maria

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

Good luck at Hugglets, Tracey. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time and sell lots of bears. It'll be a great experience for you. Enjoy London and have a nice journey and take a good book to read on the plane!! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

Wellington, New Zealand

thanks ladies all packed now!
maria I am in hall 2 table 81a which is quite close to you
can't wait to meet you finally

hugs
tracey

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Tracey hope you have a great & safe journey and i am arriving on the 11th & will be there to see your creations cant wait

bearhugs
susan x

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Goodluck Tracey, I would love to one day go, even just as a visiter, It would be a awesome experience.

Wellington, New Zealand

hi  off in 3 hours time!!!!
sorry no pics of the new bears as have not taken the photos yet
I have run out of time
HUgs
Tracey

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Hope you have a fab time at Hugglets Tracey :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Wishing you a safe journey Tracey. bear_flower   

I'll be just a few tables away from you in Hall 2 by the way, on table 75 ... and yes, I'm definitely going to be there!  With six (maybe even 7 or 8 if I can get the rest finished in time!) bears and a group of my raggies ready, I think I can just about get away with it! bear_tongue

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

good luck and have fun!  I wish I could be there.  I hope to go to Hugglets one day.

Board footer