Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

SaleRobinson1170.jpgHi Everyone, bear_flower  bear_flower

I thought I would introduce you all to my new bear Robinson, an armful of heavy 22" bear, who is destined for Hugglets!  He is made from dense ivory and half grey-tipped mohair, with cranberry/burgundy-ish coloured paw and foot pads.

I have just added some more bears to my Hugglets Preview page, sorry the written details are not there at the moment, am not finding the hours to sit and write them!! bear_wacko  bear_wacko

I'm getting REEEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLYYYY nervous now!!!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Woooooow, Marilyn, Robinson is to die for   (figuratively speaking of course  bear_grin ; though it is possible I might have a stroke when I seen him in the fur  :crackup: ).

He looks really special (though it is a pity you can't get a good idea of the colour of his legs and footpads).

I'm getting pretty nervous myself and when I see all the beautiful previews from the TT members, it makes the waiting so much harder  bear_wacko !

I will see the lucky ones who can attend on Sunday and for those of you who can't be there, I will take lots of pics as well.

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear
& Barling rascals

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Robinson is just beautiful, and I love the dark of the back of the ears with the lighter front, I think I told you that before.  Enjoy Hugglets from one who is so jealous not to be going.

And yes, Peter, take pictures so we can see it all second hand, but I hope you enjoy yourself, and budget your money LOL! :crackup:
Enjoy!

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

bear_flower  bear_wub  :clap: Marilyn, another beautiful bear!  Your bears have such lovely and serene facial expressions!  How I wish I could see them in the fur at Hugglets, but California is a long way from London.  Have a great show!   :clap:  bear_wub  bear_flower

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oooooh Marilyn, he's just gorgeous, really love him  bear_wub

Pauline

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Robinson is beautiful!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Enjoy Hugglets!
Cheryl

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Robinson is soooo handsome Marilyn  bear_wub ....I must try and see him on Sunday before he's adopted which will be very quickly I'm sure!  bear_thumb  bear_flower

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Marilyn,

Another stunner, as are all your bears. I've checked out your preview page and they are gorgeous every single one. Such sweet smiling faces. I hope to be able to see one for real on Sunday.

Good luck!

Regards

Lisa

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi everyone,

thank you so much for your lovely comments!  My little Robinson is now safely in the arms of "Peterbear" and living very happily in Belgium with a host of other playmates! 

Hugs

Marilyn

Board footer