Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

wazzabears Wazza Bears Australia
Bulli

Hi all,
since its been a while for me on here, anyone know how Christine is doing? Havent heard or seen her for a while, I know she was dealing with a huge amount, But my thoughts are with her and wondering how she is doing.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You are reading my thoughts, Peta... I always keep her and of course his hubby in my thoughts but each day with no news gets me a little more worried.

Has someone stayed in close touch with her and got some news about Bernie and Christine?

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I sent her a card a few weeks back but heard nothing. I figured things were rough and didn't want to bother her. But I too am getting concerned.
I think I will email.

Murrieta, California

For those of you here on this thread I did get an email from Christine and she has posted an update.
http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=32391

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Thank you Cyndee for keeping us informed about Christine's post - any news about one of our TT family is always appreciated.

Hugs
Marg  :hug:  :hug:

bearhug07 Strange Bears
Sydney

All I know is that he has had a stem cell transplant and will be in hopital  for another month at the moment and Chris is spending all her time there. I had missed the information that he was so ill and sent her an email on another matter. As her naswer seemed so stressed I did not send back another email as I felt it would seem a burden rather than support as she may feel compelled to answer and she seemed short of time. If that makes sense.

Murrieta, California

Board footer