Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_sad It has been seven days since I mailed my ornament out (six postal days) and I'm really starting to worry.  I tried to track my package by the USPS receipt but it said the info was not available.  (now I know why I always do this myself before I drop my packages off)  It was sent 2-3 day priority mail and it was only going to California so it should have been received by now.  I'm hoping the  recepient is simply busy with work or the holidays and has received it but hasn't had a chance to post it.  I just hope it isn't lost somewhere. :pray:   

Maybe I"m just being impatient as usual.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hope it arrives Lisa.  I'm hoping mine gets there soon too.  It got sent at the beginning of last week airmail to Canada, and a card I sent the week before to Pittsburgh arrived in 4 days.  Patience is not one of my greatest virtues either  bear_whistle

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Oh no bear_shocked  I'm in California!! I hope it's not lost if it's coming to my house bear_sad

Ft Myers FL

bear_original Didn't mean to worry you Nichole (my very best friend growing up spelled her Nichole this way too and you are the only other one I have EVER come across to spell it the same bear_smile ) but my ornament is not headed to your house.

I forget sometimes that not everyone has time to check in with Teddy Talk as often as I do.  It is a busy time of year and everyone has a ton of things to do so I just need to chill.   bear_wacko   I'm just anxious about the person liking it I suppose.

By the way I love your snowman!  If I had received that one my mother and sister would have fought me for it since they both collect snowmen.

Blueberrycreations Blueberrycreations
Northern California
Website

Lisa your bears are adorable so I'm sure whoever it's going to will love it bear_grin I bet it shows up in the next day or so... the mail can be slow right now.

teeeej Brisbane

My ornament was waiting for me in my post box when I got home today! Thankyou very much Karon!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I just need to find my camera and take some photos of him.

---
Therese

Karon Posts: 751

Hi Therese,

Gosh, didn't he get to you quickly - now I can breathe a sigh of relief - I always worry about them being lost in the mail.

I tried not to make him TOO Christmasy, so you can keep him in your collection throughout the year!

Glad you like him.

I can't wait to receive my ornament - hopefully, it is winging its way from wherever.

Love

Karon

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Ok... I need some help!

I received a teddy ornament... but... it went to my parents house, and my Mom opened it and threw away the packaging. There is a card... but my Mom can't read the signature, she says it looks like it has an E in it... and... she doesn't have a picture for me...  bear_shocked

So... I got an ornament (which my Mom says is cute) from someone... somewhere... so... THANK YOU!  :crackup:

(ps, my ornament should be where it's going by friday if not sooner)

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

i'm glad mine arrived safely to New Zealand from Portugal, took awhile but pleased its there, always aworry when you send things especially at christmas ..... still waiting for mine hope its not lost.

susan xxx

Ft Myers FL

Susan I'm sure yours is on its way. bear_original   I noticed that a few of the cards I sent to Australia took almost 3 weeks to get there.

I still haven't heard anything about mine but I have to assume that he arrived safely in California because a bear I sold to someone in Hawaii only took 3 days to get there.  I just wish I would hear something soon... bear_cry

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I haven't heard from my person either and it only went to Michigan.  But I got mine from Tami today and it is the cutest little guy with his little pointed ears.  I will try to get it photographed tomorrow.  I put it right in front on my tree and I just love it.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, so glad your ornament arrived Eva, sorry I forgot to take a picture!!  :hug:  :hug:  Happy Holidays!!

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Mine arrived to its new owner. I can't wait to see mine. I have all the other swap bear ornaments on my tree waiting for the new one. bear_original

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

I got my Christmas ornament today and it so wonderful. My swap partner was Linda from Benson bears. I love the ornament, Linda has done an amazing work on it and I am so happy to have it!!!
I will take a picture later in the day as it is really dark here most hours, at this time of the year.
Thank you again Linda!!

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I'm so glad you like it Ann-Marie, I had lots of fun making it! bear_original

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

I took a photo before I sent this off to Ann-Marie and since the days are so dark in Sweden at the moment for photography, we decided it would be best if I posted the pic  bear_original  IMG_3119_-_Copy.JPG

Glasgow

Aww, what a fab idea having the bear over the bauble, very cute!

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

EvaJ... I am probably the one who got yours then!! XD

That would explain the E in the name!

I made a post a few above yours about getting mine and not knowing who it was from, because my Mom threw out the packaging.

Sorry about that!
And thank you!!!

Heather

Hi,

My ornament has arrived - I have received one of those cards that says I was "out" (which I wasn't) and that the package was too large to go through my letter box.

I am going to see if it has gone back to the main post office later - it says to wait 24 hours, but often they get back within a few hours.  Anyway at least I know its safe.

Many thanks to whoever sent it/her or him, I sure I will LOVE it.

As I don't dress my place for Christmas I will make myself a "special" bear for Christmas who will hold the ornament -so it will be on display all year long.

I will write again when I receive it - I am really excited about getting it!

Karon

Ft Myers FL

:dance: I finally got word that my ornament arrived safely!  I am very happy that he is safe and sound in California for the holidays.

Ft Myers FL

ttangelus.jpgI asked John if he minded if I posted the photo for the tree and he said that I could go ahead.   bear_laugh So here is the ornament that I sent to John Port, his name is Angellus.

Glasgow

Very sweet, love his wings.

I've realised that mine has gone to someone who rarely visits the forums, so I'll just keep everything crossed that he arrived safely, as Royal Mail didn't offer me a tracking option.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

I checked the post office today and no ornament yet!!  I will keep checking daily as I can't wait!!!

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

I keep looking but I am sure that I cannot see the amazing wooden bear of Pat's.
The tree is looking fabulous
I do congatulate you all for such a wide variety of designs
Happy Christmas to you all
Hugs
Helen

Hi,

I have collected my ornament today.

Thankyou, thankyou Jane of Mo Bear Designs I just LOVE Snowflake, she is totally adorable - she has exceeded all my hopes!

I will make her a larger companion so she can be on display all year long.

I am absolutely thrilled with her.

Could you possibly post her picture for me!

THANK YOU AGAIN

Bear Hugs

Karon

Board footer