Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well hello to the old gang and the new gang!

It has been ages since I have posted to TT. We have been so busy getting our acreage and home ready to sell. Yes it has sold and yes we are moved into our new condo. What a change from acreage life condo life is.

I still feel like everyone is peering in our window and into our life but of course that is ridiculous! It will just take some time to get used to. We do love our new home however. No yard to worry about, no snow to shovel and we can go away and not worry about our home now.

So I just wanted to pop in and say hello to all of you as we are hoping to get busy making bears again. Months have passed and I am just itching to get at it again.

I have been popping by from time to time to have a peek at all of the gorgeous bears and critters you guys have posted. Just awesome!

So talk to you soon!

Hugs Louise and Garnet

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

So nice to hear from you Louise. I am sure you will enjoy your new home, it will take some getting use to but as you say a lot less work and you can come and go as you please.  Look forward to seeing some new bears when you find some extra time.

big hugs

Shane

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Hello Louise

It's lovely to see you back and happy for you that things will be a little easier for you both now in your lovely new home. Can't wait to see your gorgeous bears soon.

Hugs
Raewyn

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Louise,

I've missed your wonderful bears. bear_grin
Look forward to seeing your creations again. bear_thumb
I'm glad your move is nearing the end and that you can motivate yourself into our world again. bear_whistle

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Louise, so nice to see you back here with us all. Congratulations on your new home.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oh Louise it is lovely to hear from you!!  Glad you're settling into your new home, hey just think with all that time you've saved by not having the yard and the snow to worry about - look at all the extra wonderful bears we'll be able to see - yay!!   :dance:  :dance:

Love to you and Garnet, enjoy your new home!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

(I've just moved house too - still doesn't feel like home yet either, everything feels very strange, we're in a totally different environment too - sure we'll get used to it eventually!!   bear_ermm  )

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello Louise, lovely to see you back again.  You will soon get used to your new surroundings.  Look forward to seeing some bears again  :hug:

Pauline

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

Hello Louise!  It's so nice to hear from you.  Do hurry back with your bears, we haved missed you and them.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Hi Louise, It is nice to hear from you! I am glad that the move is over and done, and that you are now getting settled in your new home. I can't wait to see new little Beesley Bears.

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Louise,  Glad the move went well.  It will be nice this winter to not worry about snow.  Looking forward to seeing some new bears.  I hope you have an extra room for all the doll and bear supplies. 

Joanne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Louise!!  So glad to see you bear_original  I'm glad you made it through the move  :hug:

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Louise,
Welcome back!   I understand the "itching" that takes place when you haven't been able to make bears for a bit!   Glad to hear you will be back to bearmaking soon!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Thanks guys for the warm and lovely welcome back. I really have missed all of you. We bear people really are one of a kind and a family that always extends their hearts.

Louise

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Welcome back Louise!.....look forward to seeing your new creations  bear_thumb Happy days in your new home  :dance:

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Hi Louise!  I bet you guys will love your new home in no time!  My parents sure do appreciate not having the pressure of doing all the "repairs" around their old house.  And let's not even start with all the yard work they had to keep up with as well!  Can't wait until your settled in and start making some of those super cute bears of yours!

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Welcome back Louise  bear_flower  and so lovely to hear from you again.
Congratulations on your new home and will be great when you get settled in.
Enjoy your new place and we look forward to seeing more of your adorable bears.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Lovely to hear from you Louise...less housework means more bear making time :dance:
Laurie :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

So glad to see you posting again, Louise . . . you and the Beesley Bears have been greatly missed!  I know it must be a relief not to have all that "house" responsibility.  Welcome back to bearland.

Board footer