Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I just wanted to say that the for sale teds are truely wonderful. I thought I would say so here in case someone notices I only left a couple of posts on the site. I'm running out of time and wanted to see them all.
You are all very clever. :clap:  :clap:

Merry christmas  bear_flower   Matilda

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Ditto I agree too. They are all wonderful.

Well said Matilda.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Matilda ,I've been thinking about you ,I hope you are feeling okay  :hug:    :hug:  Hope your holidays are peaceful and blessed.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Matilda, hon, I agree too!!! It's been fun adding to my Christmas list while looking around there!! My whole family knows all about TT now as they've had to visit to go shopping for me!  bear_innocent   bear_whistle   bear_grin 

I have to say one thing though.... the forum title says Bear for sale NOW!!! Yet there are often ones posted that aren't for sale yet.  bear_sad  Sometimes I remember to go back and look again to see if they've been put on eBay yet but other times I don't and I know I've missed a great opportunity or two. It might be in our best interest, marketing/sales wise, to post bears there when they ARE indeed for sale with a live link to where they can be purchased/bid on immediately.

Just a thought from little 'ol me.  bear_innocent

Hugs,  :hug:
Daphne

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

You are so right, Matilda!

There is so much talent here and everyone makes such wonderful bears. This is such a busy time of year, it is so hard to look at and comment on all the bears, but they all deserve lots of praise.

Hurray for the bears and their artists!!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I agree!  But I think I'm mad at everyone for making too many cute bears!  My wish list keeps getting bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger. . .   s075.gif   And my wish list does not equal wallet size.   d015.gif    Sigh . . .

Dilu Posts: 8,574

It's hard, isn't it Chrissie?  I told my santa to do his best.....everyone tells me that he has.....but I fall in love with each one and I can't decide for myself.....I guess its a good thing Santa is doing the shopping and not me......

doddelywonkers

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

I have to say that I totally agree...I look at the bears regularly but often make a mental note to comment then time runs out on me....

But without a doubt the work is always superb.

Board footer