Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

The Magical Mayhem Show will be hosted at www.allbear.co.uk

October 31, 2009 at 12:15pm (GMT) to November 1, 2009 at 11pm (GMT)

I will be donning my witch's hat to host my 'Magical Mayhem' mini webshow to introduce my latest bears, fresh from All Bear's hocus pocus cauldron!

I hope you will be able to pop by for a Halloween treat!

MMbanner.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Added it to my calendar to remind me.  I'm not leaving this house this weekend, got 4 bears to try and finish - eeeeek!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

bear_shocked Will be stopping by for a sticky beak nosey!

Kent
Website

Thanks girls!  I hope you enjoy your Magical Mayhem peek! :hug:  :dance:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Paula,

I'm looking forward to your show; I'm sure there will be lots of gorgeous bears (hope it's not too spooky though  bear_grin ).

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

Kent
Website

More fun than spooky Peter!  bear_grin  I hope you enjoy the show!   bear_thumb

By the way everyone, please don't forget to cast a vote for your favourite Magical Mayhem show entry! :dance:

puca bears puca bears

GREAT bears, Paula - bet they disappear FAST! bear_wub  bear_wub
Ooops - forgot to vote.........back I go.........

huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:

Kent
Website

Lol!  Thanks Maria!!!! :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wow, Paula . . . gorgeous work!!  And your photography is outstanding, also.  So difficult to choose one of your terrific pieces over another, but I finally made a choice . . . great show.

Kent
Website

Thank you so much for visiting Sue Ann!  I'm glad you enjoyed the show! bear_flower

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I keep going back to see how the votes are doing  bear_rolleyes   So what does the winning bear get?  An extra pot of honey?

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

what a great show,beautiful bears and not a bit scary  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
:hug: sandra

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

What a lovely little show and with the option to vote .....it was a nice little starter to a wet and windy November 1st. Hope it goes well for you. :clap:  :clap:

Kent
Website

Thanks for your support everyone!  :hug:

I'm happy to report the show has been very well received and all the bears together with Hatty Halfwitch (my raggy doll) have now been rehomed around the globe.  Starlight Ellie is still keeping her trunk crossed for a kind new owner though ...  :pray:

For those of you who were kind enough to vote for your 'Best in Show', the results this morning are as follows:

1  Pocus Hocus 23%  16
2  Caspian 33%  23
3  Mayhem 21%  15
4  Starlight 3%  2
5  Little Boo 16%  11
6  Hatty Halfwitch 4%  3

There's still time to vote and visit the show though ... so if you haven't had time to pop in, please do! bear_original   The showroom will close at 11pm (GMT) tonight.

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Great show again Paula I really like your voting option it was hard to choose I really liked Pocus Hocus  bear_wub

Raewyn

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Great show Paula bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I have cast my vote..there is a bear that just had to be my favourite(a little clue...he is a BIG boy)!!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Glad to hear that the show is going well for you :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Paula,

I'm so glad that the show is a big success  :clap: , even though Starlight is still waiting for a new family  bear_cry .

My favourite was definitely CASPIAN, such a gorgeous hunk of a teddy; no wonder he was the first to go and the one to win the best of show  bear_wub .

When is the next show ???  bear_whistle

Better take a little rest now and make sure all the teddies get to their proper destinations.

Hugs,   :hug:

Peterbear

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

A wonderful show Paula!!  I thoroughly enjoyed it  bear_wub

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Great show!!
Hugs
Tracey

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  :hug:  I'm delighted you enjoyed my little Halloween show! bear_thumb

I had fun with the show until yesterday when my internet connection crashed - talk about bad timing!  bear_tongue   Fortunately everything is working again today, so I have been able to close the showroom this morning and tidy up my website.

I'll be working towards (dare I say it?! bear_tongue ) introducing the Christmas bears very soon!  No, I'm not decorating just yet, but in view of international delivery deadlines, I shall draw breath for a wee while before inviting Christmas to ALL BEAR in early/mid November!  bear_grin

In the meantime, if anyone would like to adopt a lonesome, gorgeous slumpy white ellie, Starlight is now available direct from my website! bear_original

Board footer