Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Starlightellie2.jpgStarlight is hoping to find a new owner at the 'Magical Mayhem' show this weekend ... if you would like to visit the show and find out more about Starlight, please pop over to www.allbear.co.uk before 11pm (GMT) tonight.   :dance:

Don't forget to cast your vote for your 'Best in Show' while you're there!  I'd love to know which bears you enjoyed seeing the most! bear_thumb

Happy Halloween everyone!

Poor ol' Starlight didn't find her special someone at the weekend, so now she's available direct from my website: www.allbear.co.uk

Starlightellie4.jpg

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, I do hope she can find a new home

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

What a happy ellie Paula!  :dance: love the halloween look website!...I've cast my vote!  bear_thumb  :hug:

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

She is VERY sweet! bear_wub   I'm sure her new mom or dad will come knocking at your door soon!
Cheryl

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

SHE'LL FIND A HOME NO PROBLEMS, LOVE HER X

Kent
Website

Thanks everyone!  :hug:  She's lovely to hold, all slumpy and cuddly, so hopefully someone will soon want an armful of cuddlesome ellie!

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub I love starlight, wonderful ellie Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:

Kent
Website

Aw, thanks Lynne!  :hug:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

i'm so glad that Starlight has found a new home, Paula  bear_original  bear_original !

She is a lovely animal and I'm sure she will make someone very happy  bear_wub .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peterbear

Board footer