Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

If you're interested in entering your work into German competition GOLDEN GEORGE, sponsored by TEDDYBAER TOTAL -- an enormous German exhibition -- here's what you need to know.

Due date for entries:  December 16th -- this Friday.

But this isn't as scarily quick and soon as it sounds.

That's because, for this competition, unlike any other I know of... you can submit your entry AND your photos electronically.

(1)  To fill out the form and submit your entry, go to:  http://www.teddybaertotal.de/CMS/O/1/K/ … %C4RTOTAL/

(2)  After that, you'll need three photos (full front, full back, closeup face) to send, also via email, to:  j.nagels@wohlfarth.de

(3)  You'll then receive an invoice and can pay your entry fee (50 Euros per item) by credit card.

Have fun!

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Thanks for posting this Shelli!  Though I have yet to get the nerve up to enter into any of the BIG competitions.  Just a little scaredy cat here!  It really is good exposure though... I would encourage everyone ELSE to do it!  bear_tongue  REALLY!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta 
Wild Thyme Originals

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Did you notice that the size limit for this contest is 40cm which is about 15".  That rules me out this time around unless they will accept my Tiger at over 15".  I am submitting him because there is no size limit listed for "friends".    I'll have to wait and see what happens.

Best of luck to any of you lovely ladies who entered. bear_original bear_original bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I did notice that, and <whew!>, but the one piece I've finished to this point is just 15" exactly to the top of her head.

By the way... I"m having trouble getting the application form to submit and am in contact with Jutta.  She said their submit page was wonky the last few days.  Don't give up if you want to enter; contact me privately and I"ll tell you where things stand if you can't get the form to work.

Good luck, Judi!

Board footer