Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
puca bears puca bears

And here's me thinking - if the nominations are being posted out, I'll just have to be patient (something I'm NOT good at!)............
and  - YIPPEE -  just arrived - TWO for me!
I'll get himself (he who knows how to retrieve piccies from his mysterious filing system) to post the picces tonight!
huggies
Maria
actually - one of them is the bear in my avatar

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Many Congratulations Maria  :dance:  :clap:  Looking forward to seeing the pic's .
Will you be coming over for the event ? It'd be great to meet you  bear_original

Mini Hugs , Ruth

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Congratulations Maria!

Look forward to seeing your wonderful bears 'in the fur' at Hove!!

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Congratulations Maria! :clap:
I know what you mean about the technology stuff... I have Mark to help me as without him no-one would ever see anything!!
As Julie said, look forward to seeing you at Hove. It'll be lovely to finally meet everyone & put names to faces.
Hugs,
Julia x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh Maria, congratulations, looking forward to seeing you and the bears, love your avatar bear  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Congratulations Maria, I just love your avatar bear, he deserved a win. Well done once again, you clever lady. I'll look forwards to seeing the pictures of both bears later. Two, wow!

Huggies, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

congratulations maria,the bear in youer avatar is stunning bear_wub  bear_wub  are you going?maybe i'll see you there
:hug: sandra

puca bears puca bears

Thanks, all of you - you're the BEST! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Yes, Julia - a complete Luddite, that's me - I'm only happy that I can manage emails - Jeremy can explain other computer stuff over and over, but it really does go in one ear and straight out the other.
Unfortunately, I won't be at the show - we tend not to plan any trips in winter, as we can be,  and have been   snowed in before.......plus, as of a couple of weeks back, we are saving all our pennies for next August - our BIG adventure - we are going to N. Minnesota to participate in a black bear field study! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:   This really will be a dream come true for me - can't tell you how excited I am about it.
big huggies
Maria

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Congratulations on your nominations, Maria !  :clap:

I'm also looking forward to seeing the pictures.

I'm soooo envious  bear_cool , going on a black bear field study : AWESOME !   :dance:
That is going to be an adventure of a lifetime !

and remember :

PLEASE DO

(not) 

FEED THE BEARS

!  :crackup:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Congrats to you too!

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge Congratulations Maria!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Your avatar bear is amazing..as are all your creations!! bear_wub

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Maria,

Oooh, well done!  Congratulations!  Your bears are all pretty amazing!

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats, Maria!  I can't wait to hear about your black bear field study!  That sounds like such a neat trip.   :clap:  :dance:

puca bears puca bears

Hiya
here's my bears.........think I have to explain the first group , for those of you not familiar with the Icanhascheezburger site. They  were inspired by the "Lolrus saga" - it all started with a pic of a rather unhappy looking walrus, and his keeper who was taking away a BLUE bucket - and the caption was something like "he stole my bukkit". The story took off from there and a lot of really funny captioned pics followed..........and I just had to do my take on the story - hence "You guys seen my bukkit?" And the hardest part? Finding the right-sized bukkit....

lolrus0506.jpg
And here's the second - "Bare-faced cheek".........
feedme0558_600.jpg

BIG thankyou, Peter, Katy, Yvonne , Marilyn and Chrissie :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: !
And if you're interested, Peter and Chrissie, you can read about the field course on www.bearstudy.org   and www.bear.org/website         - it is going to be AWESOME, and with any luck, Peter, we will get to feed the bears! But oh boy, it just seems such a long time till August!

big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Oooh I just love that walrus!!! Super whiskers and great wrinkly body.

Both entries are so creative and fabulously created. Winners the both of them.

Congratulations and good luck on the day.  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Maria :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

love the scene, and lol at the story behind it.  Your avatar bear is cool too

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

well done Maria  :dance: both entries are stunning  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_flower

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Congrats Maria!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

I love the scene with the walrus and polar bears.

Hugs,

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Congratulations Maria  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congratulations Maria, fabulous work.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

BIG thankyou, Lisa, Laurie, Katy, Lynne, Gijzette,Sue and Karen........ :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
glad you like the bears.........I had great fun with the Lolrus - tho the wiry whiskers had me stumped for a while, till I found some "gold" beading wire - worked a treat!
big huggies all round
Maria

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Your the best Maria, I'm so happy for you . You never cease to amaze me with your wit and creativity when it comes to your designs.  HUGE congrats on your nod for the BBAA's I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Big hugs

Shane

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Congratulations.   I love the wrinkley walrus and the licking tongue in the 2nd one is funny!  :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

puca bears puca bears

Shane - thankyou SO much - you really are such a sweetie!
And Mary - thankyou too - I'm so glad you like the bears - all these nice comments from everyone are what makes the hard work SO worthwhile
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer