Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

stray2a1.jpgI have created a Stray in the past but this Stray has a completely redesigned pattern. Not thinking so clearly I used long fur. I changed the pattern to make this Stray appear thinner in face and body but with the long fur it's hard to tell  :rolleyes:
http://tinyurl.com/ycjtj22

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Stunning! Gorgeous! And just like a real stray -- I want to take him home.  bear_wub

Becky

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

Amazing!!! :clap:

AussieFelts AussieFelts
South Australia

:clap: WOW!  This is amazing!  He reminds me a lot of my own cat except mine is a girl. Brilliant work!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Just beautiful!!

White Forest White Forest Bears
Southern California

He is just gorgeous!

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

Stunningly Fabulous!! bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I saw The (adorable) Stray on ebay & had to come and congratulate you on a brilliant piece!  Well done!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Absolutely fantastic, I had a cat (real one) that was nearly identical to this years ago, so, so very realistic  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

SO realistic.  I expect him to purr at any moment!  Amazing work!

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I just love the profile of this cat it's so realistic and the long fur works great......super job.... love it bear_wub

Gemma82 Wakefield
Website

Another dream kitty!  bear_shocked  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  He's lovely  bear_wub

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

He is just brilliant piece of art!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  He is alive, I am sure!  bear_rolleyes  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I love all your kitties.  This one is really special, he just looks so pleading.  A beautiful piece of work.  I am the neighborhood stray cat lady.  I take care of at least 3 now.  He can come here and i will feed and love him
Joanne

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

He is really sweet. It's a testament to just how real he looks, that I actually feel bad for him, with the scratch on his nose, and the story you told. I'd swear that was a real kitty.

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

He is georgous. So real looking, I have a cat  who looks very similar to your stray. Also from the streets with a nick in her ear.

KJ Lyons KJ Lyons Design
Seattle, WA
Website

Thank you everyone. I have to admit this cat does seem very real. I had to move him to the studio shelf with the other cats in progress because I could not work with him on my table. He kept giving me the pleading look and I couldn't concentrate on sweet little kittens. Kittens are my most popular pieces but I have to throw in an adult cat with character now and then to satisfy my soul bear_rolleyes
Karen

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

This is definitely a master piece of art!
This cat looks very realistic and whoever wins the auction will probably love this cat forever.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Birgitta's bears Uppsala, Sweden

You have to look several times before you see that this isnĀ“t a real cat!!!
So stunning amazing!

hugs
Birgitta

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

outstanding and well worthy of an award Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   :photo:

JAC-Q-LYN Jac-Q-Lyn
Cheshire

AMAZING!!!! your work is stunning.  I agree with Birgitta you have to look twice to make sure it is not real.  SPLENDID!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Hugs
Jacqui

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

WOW stunning work!  :clap:  :dance: soooo realistic  bear_thumb

baerenkinder baerenkinder
Freiburg - Black Forest

Amazing!!! he looks so real -  bear_thumb great job, fantastic bear_thumb

Zhuvycia Meskis Bears
Lithuania, Elektrenai

All your cats are just stunning  bear_wacko But this one is even more, and especialy I like his history of life  :clap:

Board footer