Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

72SHRightFullA1548.jpg72SHFaceright1670.jpgHi there everyone, bear_flower

I feel quite embarrassed doing this as I am not one who likes to "blow their own trumpet" but I thought people may think me strange if I didn't say anything, but I am tickled pink to have also received a nomination for one of my bears in the British Bear Artist Awards.  :redface:  :redface:

I have been going through a horrid time recently one way or another and visiting hospitals on virtually a daily basis, bear_sad  so receiving a little gold rosette in the post was indeed a wonderful glimmer of hope that maybe things may start to look up for me and my family in the coming months.

My little bear, or should I say "big" bear, who has been nominated is "Persimmon" at 22", an armful of cuddly mischief, and entered into the "Undressed" category.  I hope you like him.

Take care everyone, hope you're all keeping well.

Hugs,

Marilyn bear_flower

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Marilyn,

Many congratulations on your nomination !  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Persimmon is a magnificent, adorable, cuddly hunk of a teddy! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
I'm sure that when the judges see him, they will fall in love with him.  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug: 

Peter & the Barling rascals

P.S. We hope your "bad luck" streak will soon come to an end !!

weihnachten_teddy_animiert.gif

ruth Flutter-By Bears
Staffordshire
Website

Oh Marilyn ! I'm such a thicko - I didn't twig when you emailed me recently - d'oh !   bear_rolleyes

Here are my hearty

Congratulations

and hopes for happy things  bear_flower  bear_flower
Persimmon is gorgeous  bear_wub

Mini Hugs ,
Ruth

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

:clap:  :clap:

CONGRATULATIONS MARILYN!!!! :clap:  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Congratulations, Marilyn :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: ............and a well deserved nomination for an utterly gorgeous bear!
I really hope that this IS a good omen for you and your family - sounds like you have been going thru a bad time - poor you :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
huggies
Maria

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

congratulations marilyn :dance:  :dance:  your bear is gorgeous  :hug:  :hug:
sandra x

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Congrats on the nomination, and hopes that life will start to show some sunshine for you.  Prayers go out to you and yours, and the bear is simply beautiful, a very big glamorous bear.  Good Luck! :hug:

Natascha LeftyBears by Natascha Sabo
Remchingen

Congratulations!!!! Persimmon is sooo sweet, a very well deserved nomination!

And all my best wishes to you and your family that your hard times will be over soon. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh . . . he's soooo lush and lovely!!  Big congrats!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Julie Julie Shepherd
Website

Huge congratulations Marilyn - your bear is absolutely fabulous!!

But I'm sorry to hear you have been having such a horrible time lately - hopefully this is a sign of better things to come.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he looks so big and cuddly!  Congrats on the nomination, hope the rest of your life gets better very soon!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

a big congratulations to you! what a really sweet bear

bearhugs
susan

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Marylin,
So sorry to hear you've been having a rough time? Hopefully your nomination will help you see light at the end of the tunnel? :hug: 
He's gorgeous!! Oh & I also know what you mean about blowing your own trumpet... Not something we British are very good at as I felt exactly the same! :redface:
Many congratulations, you thoroughly deserve it...
Hugs,
Julia x bear_wub

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

Beautiful bear Marilyn I'm so glad you decided to post him on TT....Hopefully see you at Hove. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
Best wishes Shelly bear_wub

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

He's gorgeously handsome  bear_wub Congratulations Marilyn!  :clap:  :dance: Fingers crossed things will be looking up for you and your family from now on  bear_flower  :hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Congratulations!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Congrats, what a wonderful creation! bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Congratulations Marilyn, gorgeous bear  :clap:  :clap:

Pauline

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Aw, Thank you so much for your lovely comments on Persimmon and also for your best wishes. :hug:

I am looking forward to meeting lots of lovely TT-ers at the Hove Bear Fair and browsing through all the wonderful creations on display.
It should be a fun-filled day!

Congratulations too to you Pauline!!  For those who don't know, Pauline has THREE nominations!!  Well done!!

I think I have congratulated everyone on their nominations, but if I have forgotten you, then I do apologise and congratulate you now!!

Have a brilliant day everyone.

Big hugs, :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Marilyn :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Huge Congratulations Marilyn!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: that's wonderful news....and so well deserved!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Hope everything inproves for you soon...take care...xx

Love and hugs Yvonne  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

WOW...CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's a wonderful bear!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Dear Laurie, Yvonne and Sylvia,

Thank you so much for your sweet comments, very much appreciated.

Take care!

Hugs,

Marilyn bear_flower

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Congrats, Marilyn!  He is a gorgeous bear.  Prayers coming for you regarding your health.
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice   bear_flower

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

Don't blush, your bear is stunning.........................congratulations  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer