Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Intercal Intercal Trading Group
Costa Mesa, CA
Website

Intercal Your Mohair Supplier & Sponsor

Hello Everybody: We at Intercal, Johnna, Brynn & Kjeld.......and our wonderful Help Advisors, Shelli, Sue Ann, Dilu, Chris, Judi, Neysa, Quy and Dale.....would like to take this opportunity to wish all our Teddy Talkers Happy Holidays and a splendid New Year.

This has been a wonderful year on Teddy Talk. Lots of friendly chatter, but....what has impressed us more than anything, is how all members of Teddy Talk have been willing to share advice with one another on just about anything.

We're looking forward to seeing you back in 2006. You guys are GREAT. We're delighted to be part of Teddy Talk.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay!  Group hug!  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

k015.gif  e050.gif  e050.gif  c025.gif  s035.gif

You guys might not know it, but you are what makes this such a really great place to hang out.  We couldn't be Teddy Talk without all you Teddy Talkers

Thank You for being so kind and loving and supportive of us and of each other.

And it hasn't even been a whole year yet!

Watch out world.....here we come!

dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Happy holidays to you all as well! Friends forever!!

Many Hugs Louise and Garnet Carrick

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Thank you so much for the warm wishes! Happy Holidays to all of you as well!  bear_wub

Deb Upstate New York
Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Thanks Intercal, for creating Teddy Talk! And thanks to Johnna, Brynn, Kjeld, Shelli, Sue Ann, Dilu, Chris, Neysa, Quy and Dale for keeping it all running smoothly! And thanks to all my new TT friends for being such a fun, sharing, caring, and all around great bunch! Happy Holidays to all of you!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: TT ROCKS!!!
:dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Thanks so very much Intercal for giving us this wonderful site where we can have so much fun.
Wishing you all the very best for the holidays and hope that 2006 will be a good year for everyone!!

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thanks from me  too . Dilu you are funny

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you for this great site ..... and yes thank you one and all for all that you do and inspire us ......

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Thanks a lot Intercal! I love Teddy Talk. Happy holidays to you too.

Sabine

clare14 Country Bears
England

Awww Happy Holidays to you all too, you're all very special to me...  bear_wub

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

I'm so grateful to have this lil' place to sit and chat with friends.  You at TT all 'rock' and a big thankyou to Intercal and all the Help Advisors.  You're all so dedicated to this forum...THATS why its the best!!

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy TT New Year

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower  :hug:  Thank you Intercal, and Happy Holidays to All!  a034.gif a034.gif

Eileen

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thank you all for running such a wonderful friendly site for us all to conect and share our love of bears. I have enjoyed being a member and will carry on enjoying it here in 2006.

Happy Holidays to everyone and three cheers for Intercal, Kjeld, Johnna, Brynn, Shelli, Sue Ann, Dilu, Chris, Judi, Neysa, Quy and Dale. bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jane  bear_flower

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Thank you organisers, advisors, Intercal, and of course TT members(absolutely everyone  bear_thumb  bear_thumb ) - I just love this place bear_thumb  bear_thumb
I just wish I had more hours in the day - all the people here are so wonderful - in every way I can think of
Love u  all bear_wub
I am so glad I have had the opportunity to join bear_thumb  bear_thumb
Anne

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Thank you, all of you that make this place so great !  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Happy holidays ! :hug:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thank you so much to
Johnna, Brynn , Kjeld, Quy, Dale and our  Help Advisors, Shelli, Sue Ann, Dilu, Chris, Judi, Neysa for making this place
so wonderful and thank you to all TT members
for sharing and your support !  bear_wub

I wish everyone will have wonderful
holidays ans see you all next year !

PS. I will be staying at home for all holidays
so if you need some one to talk, I will be
here. he he  bear_laugh

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

I wish everybody a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

On my oppinion, TT is the most profesional creative and informative place among forums I know (Russian ones include). And the most important for me it's GROWING.
Dear, Johnna, Brynn , Kjeld, Quy, Dale and our  Help Advisors, Shelli, Sue Ann, Dilu, Chris, Judi, Neysa THANK you! g025.gif
k070.gif  you help us all the way of bearmaking and everyday life.  bear_flower f026.gif 

e014.gif 

Christmassy huggs from Russia
Julia

Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

season.jpgHappy Holidays!

I have enjoyed meeting everyone here on TT and look forward to meeting new friends in the years to come.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Thanks you Intercal and TT members, its been a real pleasure to be part of this group, and to meet some new friends.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas and a safe, healthy and successful new year. :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Happy Holidays to you and everyone here at TT too!  I just love my TT family   bear_wub

I don't post as often as I pop in to check in.... (trying to save time) but I think about ya'll a lot!

Pipa UK

:hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

Celena Oxford

Merry Christmas to all my lovely TT pals. 

Thank you so much Intercalg and Help Advisors, Shelli, Sue Ann, Dilu, Chris, Judi, Neysa, Quy and Dale; for making TT a fantastic forum  bear_thumb   bear_flower . TT has become a great place to be, full of information, tips, great people and quite addictive too  bear_happy

Happy Holidays.

Warm regards
Celena

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Happy holidays and a healthy and prosperous 2006 to all those at Intercal, the advisors and all my friends here at TT
You are the best!!!!
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Pages:

Board footer