Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

New-Bears.jpgYes, I'm finally going to start selling my bears again.   bear_original For awhile there I thought I might like to keep them all!!  Some positive thoughts and a private sale here and there have me feeling better about jumping back into the marketplace. 

These bears will begin listing separately on my website within the next day or two.

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

P.S.  The two largest traditional bears are made of Intercal's 325S/CM.  The peachy pink larger character bear is made of sparse kid mohair from Intercal as well.  The two smaller bears are made of a mohair viscose blend.  If you'd like more information about that particular mohair blend, you can send me a private message.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

They are all completely adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub lovely to see them Aleta!  bear_flower

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

They're all beautiful and cute bears, Aleta. They look great together!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

They're all winners, but the girl on the left with the polka dots has such a confident yet sweet expression...love her!  bear_wub

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, I'm sure they'll all be snapped up

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

They are SO sweet!!  Glad you are "jumping back into the marketplace" bear_flower

lostbears Lost bears
Moscow

Adorebe bears!!!! :clap:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Glad to see your bears again, you're back with some lovelies!

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Glad to see you are able to create again.  I was really worried about you.  Now, I need to get back into the action!
Bear Hugs,
Donna

Portland, Oregon
Website

Bless your hearts!!  bear_wub   Thank you for your kind thoughts.  bear_original

Donna,
I was worried there for awhile too.  I think I just hit a rough patch....things happening in three's and all that maybe.  Maybe I'm just a klutz!  Heehee  Now if only this darned virus would go away.  It's a germy world out there!!

Aleta

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Wow, every single creation here, is stunning, love the tones you use, so subtle, beautiful work Hugs Lynne xxx  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

S.Reetz Bears Kenosha Wisconsin

bear_wub  I just love your style of bears!I am especially fond of the three pictured on the right~~~so sweet and endearing with vintage charm....wonderful!

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

It's great to see you back!  And with a wonderful assortment of sweeties!  I hope they sell well for you - although I can certainly see why you are tempted to keep them yourself!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Elaine1 Stavert Bears

Great bears, they look wonderful all together...............welcome back!  bear_original   bear_original

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

They are all lovely.  Such a cute photo with them all together  bear_wub   Glad you are back.
take care

bear_flower Lee Ann

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Aleta,
    What a fabulous group!!  It's so nice to see your bears, again.  I'm sure they won't last long.

hugs

Brenda

FenBeary Folk FenBeary Folk
Pointon Fen, Lincolnshire, UK

They are all stunning, no wonder you are selling them  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Cheryl

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_original What a darling bunch of bears!  I love your style Aleta.  They are just charming! bear_wub

Portland, Oregon
Website

Once again, thank you.  I appreciate, very much, all the kind comments you leave behind about my bears.  You're all the BEST!!

Aleta

Board footer