Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I am excited to be decorating the tree again this year with all the beautiful, unique ornaments created for the 4th Annual Ornament Swap-here  http://www.teddy-talk.com/viewtopic.php?id=32611&p=3.   I'll add them to the tree as they are received by the lucky swap partners.   ENJOY !

Happy Holidays Teddy Talkers

Updated Feb 15,2010

Tree #2

Second_Tree_MARCH_12__2010__edited-1.jpg

Tree #1 is now decorated !

Tree_DEC_18c_edited-1.jpg

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Tammy your a sweet heart.  :hug: I can't wait to see the tree with all the great ornaments on it. You do such a great job! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Oh, I can see Linda´s ornament on the Christmas tree. Thank you so much Tammy  :hug:
I can´t wait to see the rest now.....

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

RaggyRat The RaggyRat Company
Weymouth
Website

im subscribing so i can watch the magic happen xxx

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

How funny!!
Me too!
I love this part! bear_wub  bear_wub
Watching the tree fill up is great fun!
What can I say, I don't get out much. bear_grin

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

:photo:  Oh, I wish I was good enough to participate but this year I will just watch all the pretties!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

well maybe I can participate this year too????? Hope so!!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Looking great girls and boys.....can't wait to see them appear over the next few weeks!
Mel

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Tree Updated Dec 5

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

H! everyone!  It will be exciting to see the tree fill up :dance: I sent mine out :dance:  so Melissa you should be getting it soon :hug:  Hugs

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Aww! those oranments little hugs are just adorable, bear_wub I will be checking to see where the one I sent will be placed. :dance:  :hug: to everyone.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_wub  So pretty...I want my tree to look like that one!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec 8

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I sent mine out yesterday, should be arriving in the next couple of days.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

the tree's looking good! :clap:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec 9

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

What a tree this is shaping up to be!

I was looking through the posts and wasn't able to figure out who made the wonderful Rudolph ornament. Do you mind if I ask?

Becky

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Becky, the reindeer was made by Helen Jamieson of New Zealand.  She is a very sweet lady who teaches sewing to young girls at school, and supports the bear world.    She doesn't post often, but has participated in the swap in past years.   That's probably why you couldn't figure it out bear_original  Her user name  is Sandra

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Rudolph came to me from Helen Jamieson, I'm afraid I don't know her user name, hopefully she'll pop up and tell us!

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Updated Dec 11

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Tammy wrote:

the reindeer was made by Helen Jamieson of New Zealand

Thank you for letting me know, and hats off to Helen for making such a dear deer.  bear_tongue

Becky

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

The tree is filling up!!
Looking good ladies!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
BRAVO! Congratulations Tammy, the tree is looking good.
It is the weekend here so I get a chance to whizz over your TT happenings for the past week.
I see that you needed to know about the reindeer
I am a teacher of Food and Fabric Technology and it is during the sewing classes and a school bear club that we were discussing a Christmas bear ornament that had a New Zealand flavour.
Naturally the colours had to be black and silver of our country
and so after much discussion I drafted and created him.
The students were very supportive and eager to see my daily developments.
It was so great that Melissa organised it so early this year for us all and it gave more time to create as school teaching is so full on as any teachers would know
Much of my out of school time has to be buying produce etc for my food classes so I do have to be very organised otherwise my dear husband never sees me. In fact he has taken to coming to school at lunch time and helping the students with their bears. He is so good at jointing and stuffing that 2 pairs of hands can help so many more children in our given time and of course living with 240 bears he has caught the bg and makes bears too. Usually of late we work in tandem and I do the fiddley bits and he does the rest. Good teamwork and we then see more of each other.
Today is a very hot 36C day and we are hoping for rain.
I live in a very isolated area of New Zealand. We are the first city in the world to see the sun each day. We had a huge influx of people for the Millennium for this reason.
There are islands before New Zealnd that see the sun first but we are officially the first city each day, and we do get lots of sun!!!!!!
I am so looking forward to the tree being completed and my good fortune was receiving my ornament today from Susan in Portugal. The students are going to be so thrilled on Monday and she will be so well admired.
Look tomorrow to see my ever so welcome angel called Lace.
Wishing you all a blessed Christmas with friends and family
Hugs
Helen
(aka Sandra)

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Hi Helen, Thanks so much popping in bear_original  Sounds like you are still enjoying teaching the girls .  I hope they appreciate all that you do with them.  They are fortunate to have such a wonderful teacher, and helper hubby  bear_thumb

The tree had been updated Dec 12

cjsmum Happy Little Souls
Sydney

Well I am very happy to add my little ornament to the tree- all the way from Mary (hikiddobears) in the States!
He is the little purple Santa with real beard....I wonder where he will fit on the tree?

Board footer