Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Please help a computer illiterate????
I'm having a new website made (the first one was put together by my son and was done badly and quickly) and I need to tell the put-er-together-er who I want to have on the links page.

Well I've thought of the obvious; Intercal, edinburgh, bearycheap, Gerrys....and then I can't think.....I know all you web savvy girls and guys will be able to come up with some answers for me PLEASE??!!

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Hi Glenys!

I highly recommend linking with Bearpile, Bears-Direct, Teddy Bears on the Net, .... hmmm... well, easiest way is to check out our websites LOL!  My "Bear search engine" website links are on the front page of my site at the bottom.  I have received visits from all of these sites.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Hi Glenys, also try Teddy Bears Hug, Teddy Bears Search bear_original

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Hi Glenys...I am having the same problem.  If you would like to swap links, I would be happy to.  I would love to have some bear artists on my site.

I too have to send them to my site designer...she is almost done with the site, just a few more days now. (hopefully).

My one question tho...when you put, say Intercals link on your site...do they put yours on theirs.

When you say that you have received visits from your links, Laura...then your link has to be on their site, right?
:doh:   Wow that sounded really dumb, but how do you get visits from commercial links?
Nanc.....

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Nanc, most of these places offer "reciprocal links," and they verify they're on YOUR site before they put you on THIERS.  It isn't instant but it does happen.

Just find somewhere on the site for, say, Bears-Direct, where it says LINKS or LINK TO US, and follow the directions. 

Have fun!

teddy_bears_org USA - Florida

www.Teddy-Bears.Org is always a good place to swap with! bear_original

Thanks Shelli and Teddy Bear Org...As soon as I get my site up and going, so they can verify , I will contact them.  That was good to know.
Nanc.......

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Thanks everyone, I'm writing a list and checking it twice.....oops, thats someone else isn't it....I'd love to link with you Nanc......and I'll be checking out you website too Laura.  I knew I'd get good answers from TT. bear_thumb  bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

http://www.iloveteddies.com is a great one to link with!  bear_original

Let me know when your sites are up and I'll add you to my artist section.  You don't have to have a link to I Love Teddies for me to put up your link; I don't require it.

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

Chrissie
I love your site I felt very proud when I found my link on your artist page I have put up a reciprocal  link   :clap:   :dance:  bear_thumb

Glenys...that's great  :dance:  just let me know what I need from you to link. 
Chrissie, I will definitely put you Iloveteddies on mine.
Estelle, I need to find out from Carrie (lady who is making my site) about putting a reciprocal link in.

My new site is:  www.TeddyBearChaser.com  altho you can just put in teddybearchaser and it will come up as well.
Right now, all that appears  is the header page and music, with Coming Soon.

I will send these off to Carry...thank you. 
Nanc..........

Board footer