Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

ttgwendalyn.jpgHello,
I ventured out and tried another artist's pattern this week, I couldn't resist!   My little Gwendalyn was designed by Vivianne Galli and brought to life by me.   She would love for you to peek in on her if you have a moment!
She is available on my website, www.boohbears.com and click the "Available" link to see her pictures!
Thanks ever so much.
Hugs & Lots of Blessings,
Janice

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

What a little sweetie! bear_wub I always like Vivianne Galli's patterns.  With her pattern and your magic, this little one is absolutely wonderful! :clap:
Cheryl

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I also love Vivianne Galli's work.  This little bear is adorable.  She is still unmistakably a Booh Bear.  The head shape Vivianne, the face Janice.  I just love the little hairdo,   Great job on your collaboration.
Joanne

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

She's so sweet! 

Alison

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hello Cheryl, Joanne, and Alison,
Thank you so much for your compliments on Gwendalyn.  She was  a lot of fun to make!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

sonblestbears Son Blest Bears
Geetingsville, Indiana
Website

She's wonderful Janice!!! I love her!! Your bears are always so beautiful  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Kimi and Brenda,
Thank you so much for your kind compliments!  Brenda, your email made me smile - my eyesight is very good with my readers, not so much without!  bear_original
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer