Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

ttvivianna.jpgHello,
I just finished another little bear made from a pattern designed by Vivianne Galli.  She will be the last of my adventures in to other artist's patterns for a while!  I did so enjoy making these last two bears that were designed by Vivianne, though!
The newest little one is available for immediate adoption from my website at www.boohbears.com
If you click the Available link to the left after entering the site, it will take you to her page.
Thank you so much for peeking in!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

She seems very summery in her white outfit, sure to perk up anyone's winter  bear_original

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much, Katy!  She does look Summery now that you mention it - it has been rather cold here in Arizona the past few days, maybe subconsciously I was hoping a Summer bear would warm me up!
Hugs,
Janice

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Another cutie.  I don't care who's pattern it is, all your bears are most definitely Booh Bears.  I see it didn't take long for someone to snag her up!

Hugs,
Alison

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Thank you so much, Alison!   I was thrilled she found a home so quickly!  bear_original
Hugs,
Janice

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Awww, thank you, Brenda!  I love that "so Vogue"!  You made my day!!   bear_grin
Hugs,
Janice

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

she looks very chic ,and very much like a booh bear,my hubby bought me one of your patterns so i can try and make a booh like bear for myself,bet it wont look like yours bear_grin
hugs sandra x

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Sandra,
I am honored that your hubby bought you a Booh Bear pattern!  I would love to see a photo of the bear when you are done!   I sent Vivianne pictures of the bears I made with her patterns and she posted them on her blog.   I was so honored.   I think that is what makes bear artistry so much fun.  You can take 10 artist's using the exact same pattern and you will end up with 10 totally unique creations when they are done - each reflecting that particular artist's style.  It sure would be a sad bear world if they all looked alike!
Hugs,
Janice

Board footer