Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

OK, I got another really cute thing that I couldn't resist sharing.  Through this website, you can create a personalized video message from Santa.  You can choose if the recipient is on the nice or naughty list.  If they are naughty, you can choose the reason why.  Santa sent my hubby a message today informing him that he was on the naughty list for spending too much time on the internet.  It was really cute and funny. 

http://portablenorthpole.tv/home

Enjoy!

Alison

carsoncreations Carson Creations
Macomb, IL
Website

Alison,

I sent each of my grandkids a message from Santa saying they were nice, and then I sent one to their mother, my daughter, that she was naughty, spending money on shoes and too much shopping, .....the kids loved it!!!!    Later ...Santa did send a message that mom was nice .... so there is room for improvement right before Christmas.

Merry Christmas All !!!!

Wanda

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Thanks for this Alison, we have been having fun with this tonight sending out messages to family, what a great idea.

big hugs

susan x

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Glad you ladies enjoyed it.  They have some really funny choices for why people were bad.  Some were so appropriate for our family.  My husband sent one to his brother who is autistic.  I wish I could see his face when he gets his personalized message from Santa.  He will be so excited. 

Hugs,
Alison

Board footer