Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Bon-Bon-TT-1.jpgIntroducing Bon Bon ... A bear made especially for Linda Down of Lombard Bears in the Teddy Bears & Critters Australasia Christmas Bear Swap for 2009 - you'll find lots of great pictures on the TBACA website: www.teddybearsandcritters.com - check out the Christmas Album in Available Bears.

This little bloke is rather well travelled - he started life in my suitcase as a beautiful piece of hand-dyed lavender/black tipped curley mohair and developed his unique personality while we were relaxing in Phuket for a couple of weeks in November.  He's since travelled all the way back to Sydney and then across to Western Australia to Linda who loves him as much as I do.

He's been accessorised with a Thai elephant locket I bought for him while on holidays, and a big bright red Christmas bow around his neck, in keeping with the spirit of Christmas.

I hope you like him - thanks for taking the time to look.

Hugs
Marg

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

What a cute little fuzz! He look kinda surprised! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's lovely, and what a nice story behind him

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

adorable bear, lucky Linda
Joanne

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

LOVE HIM MARG!!!!!!!!!!! Have to fight Elkie for a cuddle!!! Thanks so much for my adorable bear :hug:  bear_wub  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Sweet bear!
Lovely face and color. bear_original

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

Hugs
Marg

djbbears Queensland

Lovin Bon Bon.....love the expression....... bear_wub ...was in phucket in november as well..could go back again....... :hug:

Debbie

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

Such a beautiufl bear, wonderful Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer