Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Hi Everyone and Happy New Year!

I'm having a little give-away over on my blog  http://rosieposie.typepad.com/mousetales/  and I'd love it if you'd stop by and join in the fun.
And to see Ulla the wee bear who very eager to discover just who her new mom or dad will be.  I'd love it if she had a chance to go home with someone from Teddy Talk :0)

Hope to see you there!

Hugs,

Louisa

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Louisa,
     OMGosh, I am so glad to see your post - I still had your old blog "sweet souls" on my links and I kept checking and there were never any posts.  I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth LOL!  I've just spent an enjoyable hour reading your newer blog.  Your illustrations are wonderful.  I've started sketching again, and it's nice to read you comments about sketching and running into problems.  I'm off to leave a comment on your giveaway and I've left a post on my blog about your giveaway and added your new blog to my links - I love your bears.
                                                                                                            hugs,

Brenda

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a lovely wee blog, I just left my memory and linked to it from my own blog.  I'll look forward to reading the other memories as they appear

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

I love your blog!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

Thank you so very much for all the visits to my blog... and the simply wonderful bear stories!  It's amazing how much teddy bears mean to people.  They are magical creatures!

If you haven't had a chance yet please stop by for a visit if only to read the stories left by others.  Here's a link:  http://rosieposie.typepad.com/mousetales/

The drawing closes  on the 18th so don't forget to leave your story for a chance to win.

Hugs to all.  This is just the sweetest bunch of people!

Board footer