Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, I've watched several times a day - every single day -  since the beginning.  It's just an overwhelming and totally mind-bending experience to witness this small piece of the wonderful tapestry of animal life in the wild.  And watching this display of daily life exactly as it is happening is just stunning.  Ah, the technology that is available today is miraculous and I feel so fortunate to be able to observe Lily and Hope.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I keep checking on Lily and Hope almost everyday.

Here are a few screen capture :

hope6mars4.png

hope7mars1.png

hope12mars1.png

I am so glad they changed the micro to put a more sensitive one. Now we can hear them so well!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Oh, those pics were great, better than I have seen.  I love watching it, when the boss is not here, its time to go there now.  It is very magical that we are able to see this happen before our eyes.  I am so thrilled with watching it. 
:hug:

puca bears puca bears

You're right there, Sue Ann - we are so privileged to be able to follow the Lily/Hope show..........
I  watch every day, as often as I can - it's just magical to follow the development of that little scrap, who is rapidly turning into a .mini bear.
The warmer weather of late has meant a lot more cubbie viewing sessions - and isn't she just enchanting bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ? But oh boy - makes you realise how much work it would be for a bear Mum to raise THREE cubs - Hope seems to be more than enough of a handful.
Sophie - the pics are really good, especially the third one - thanks for sharing!
big huggies
Maria

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Really good screen captures, Sophie!

Hope is getting so big... bear_wub

Becky

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Oh yes Pat I do!
I watch everyday. She is so funny! Demanding little girl she is! Her name is cute too, Hope. Wasn't what I submitted but that's OK. bear_original
Better than the name they were using to call her in the Chat Room!
Can't wait to see how she responds to Dr. Lynn. I hope she is as friendly as Lily.
Oh, did you get a Lily T shirt?
I love mine. Nice quality and washes up well too. I believe they are still selling them if you are interested.
Have a wonderful weekend Pat. bear_original

puca bears puca bears

Had a great time yesterday, visiting the Teddybaer Welt show in Wiesbaden.......... wore my Lily t-shirt and spread the word to various friends - including Karin de Lorenzo......can't wait to see what new black bears she comes up with!
My, it's getting busy in the Lily pad, isn't it??? Lots more activity (? the warmer weather bringing thoughts of Spring) - and lovely to see Hope so often.
I read today that the NABC are thinking of producing a DVD compilation of footage from the den cam -   a LOVELY idea, and a permanent souvenir of our months with Lily and wee Hope.
huggies
Maria

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Maria, again I thank you for introducing usto the den cam.  I've watch everyday  from  a few days before Hope was born.  It is such a wonderful experience seeing her grow and interact with Lily.  It has been very active in the den lately. Scares me to bits when Lily leaves the den or when Dr. Rogers goes to visit LOL !  I love watching Hope try to walk though , poor little thing.

Her are my favorite pics from yesterday during and just after Dr. Rogers visited.
Lily__Hope_d.jpg<br>
Hope_March14c.jpgHope_Mar14b.jpg<br>
Lily_Hope_Mar_14_a.jpg

puca bears puca bears

You and me BOTH, Tammy - every time Lily leaves the den I'm holding my breath (sort of) till she gets back. But it seems she doesn't go very far  - just as well, with Hope yelling her head off - bet you can hear that noise for quite some distance!
Unfortunately for the bears I'm SUPPOSED to be sewing, I find Lily and Hope endlessly fascinating......watching Hope slowly become more aware of her surroundings - I certainly noticed her reactions to any strange noises over the past few days............and her efforts to walk are priceless. Sometimes she just cheerfully falls over, but then you see her really concentrating hard - and most times still falling over bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  I really hope so much that she grows into a big strong bear, and lives a LONG and happy life.
We are all going to suffer withdrawal symptoms when they finally leave the den, aren't we?
big huggies
Maria
ps - your "capture" piccies are really LOVELY!

Board footer